5G coronavirus conspiracy theory is dangerous fake nonsense, UK says

rooster59

9 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to address the particular concern I raised in relation to 5G.

The bottom line for me, as a layman, is that thousands of independent scientists, doctors, and environmentalists would not be petitioning the UN for a moritorium on the 5G roll-out without good reason. 

Why the unseemly and arguably reckless rush to saturate the planet with an untried and untested technology that has worrying implications for health, security and privacy?

Obviously, it will mean a killing for the telecoms industry, governments (who auction off bandwidth) and the mass media (advertising). But public safety matters more than quick profits.

Oh I'm layman too (with a labs, science/math background) and I do appreciate the concerns people have. But there is also an additional concern for me. I'm one of the 'red-haired' mutants (there is a genuine mutation in the genes). Red haired people are more prone to skin-cancer type problems (via Sunlight) because they produce less Eumelanin (but the upside is that they also make more vitamin D which means less time in sunlight is required.) That is red heads react differently to the Sun's radiation. Although red heads comprise a small % of the population, about 1-2% (I think ha!) this is still quite a few people. My point is that as we red heads are more susceptible to EM radiation/frequencies problems perhaps they would make a good section to study so that if red heads show problems with EM frequencies then that would a warning sign for the rest. But if red heads showed no problems then it would be a good sign for non-red heads. As far as I know no such study is underway or planned. A missed opportunity I think.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Agree, an interesting topic.

See also > The human skin as a sub-THz receiver – Does 5G pose a danger to it or not?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0013935118300331

I didn't know about the possible implication of the sudoriferous functions. Interesting, thanks for the link.

16 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

True, but I gather 5G radiation has the potential to weaken the immune system, which could conceivably make it easier for the virus to spread once inside the body.

Maybe you know the answer? I certainly thing this possibility is worth looking at. Why not?

Why not blame microwave ovens  the sun or electricity in general , they all produce EMF

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

Why not blame microwave ovens  the sun or electricity in general , they all produce EMF

yes but the above are a known quantity, and results are widely available to the public domain. 

5G has been a technology developed for/ and by the military for quite some years.  

It is the combining of this military tech, and Huaweiv- in the same sentence, that has been often the focus of concern. 

Anyway 5G will only hurt (if any) the actual peoples holding a 5G actrive phone to ones head. The known losses via penetration; has been why 5G does what it does... and that is the planar antenna technology, of 'steering' the multitudes of pinpointed beams at any one, and all, 5G users... 

1 hour ago, CGW said:

Have a read of this, sheeple don't bother - it's beyond your limits of understanding!

https://www.globalresearch.ca/coronavirus-causes-effects-real-danger-agenda-id2020/5706153

Thanks for that. An article, as a regular visitor to this excellent investigative website, that I had overlooked.

It's really time people started joining the dots and realising how this "pandemic" is being used to reset the entire financial and social landscape.

One good thing about the lockdown is that it gives us sheep more time to find out where the bad shepherds are leading us!

Edited by Krataiboy

1 hour ago, cleopatra2 said:

If, as I assumed from your authoritative-sounding interjection, you know far more about this subject than I do (not difficult admittedly!) you will doubtless be aware of the thousands of studies showing detrimental health effects from existing EMF radiation.

Before thickening this invisible electronic smog in which, apparently, we are all already enveloped, surely it would be prudent to determine just how harmful this might be? Or should we make 5G an exception to the globally-applied precautionary principle - and if so, why exactly?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TKDfella said:

Oh I'm layman too (with a labs, science/math background) and I do appreciate the concerns people have. But there is also an additional concern for me. I'm one of the 'red-haired' mutants (there is a genuine mutation in the genes). Red haired people are more prone to skin-cancer type problems (via Sunlight) because they produce less Eumelanin (but the upside is that they also make more vitamin D which means less time in sunlight is required.) That is red heads react differently to the Sun's radiation. Although red heads comprise a small % of the population, about 1-2% (I think ha!) this is still quite a few people. My point is that as we red heads are more susceptible to EM radiation/frequencies problems perhaps they would make a good section to study so that if red heads show problems with EM frequencies then that would a warning sign for the rest. But if red heads showed no problems then it would be a good sign for non-red heads. As far as I know no such study is underway or planned. A missed opportunity I think.

One assumes you are not also a teenage mutant! Seriously, your point is well made. The trouble is, nobody seems interested in safety - only faster download speeds.

16 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

It's really time people started joining the dots and realising how this "pandemic" is being used to reset the entire financial and social landscape.

Mmmmm...

I don't think we should brush the concerns of hundreds of doctors and scientists on the possible effects of a full-scale 5G roll- out on our already challenged immune system under the table.

So I fully support the appeal launched to the EU

https://www.jrseco.com/european-union-5g-appeal-scientists-warn-of-potential-serious-health-effects-of-5g/

5G is big business and telecom-industries all over the globe are wanting to have a piece-of-the-cake and a fear of being left behind in this global race, which makes them somewhat deaf for potential health-concerns.

But seeing 5G as a weapon in a Global Conspiracy towards a new World Order, is imo not one but many bridges too far.  And those who propogate such theories are in no way doing a favor to people that only have genuine concerns about the health-effects of a massive 5G roll-out.

So I am finding myself in an uncomfortable place between the sceptic nay-sayers (5G cannot possibly be harmful) and those that see it as part of a global conspiracy towards a new World Order. 

10 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Mmmmm...

I don't think we should brush the concerns of hundreds of doctors and scientists on the possible effects of a full-scale 5G roll- out on our already challenged immune system under the table.

So I fully support the appeal launched to the EU

https://www.jrseco.com/european-union-5g-appeal-scientists-warn-of-potential-serious-health-effects-of-5g/

5G is big business and telecom-industries all over the globe are wanting to have a piece-of-the-cake and a fear of being left behind in this global race, which makes them somewhat deaf for potential health-concerns.

But seeing 5G as a weapon in a Global Conspiracy towards a new World Order, is imo not one but many bridges too far.  And those who propogate such theories are in no way doing a favor to people that only have genuine concerns about the health-effects of a massive 5G roll-out.

So I am finding myself in an uncomfortable place between the sceptic nay-sayers (5G cannot possibly be harmful) and those that see it as part of a global conspiracy towards a new World Order. 

First things first. You've plenty of time to make up your mind about those conspiracy theories. Meanwhile, if you consider it a worthy cause, add your weight to the growing global demands for a 5G moritorium?

Edited by Krataiboy

So if 5G is responsible, how do we explain the spread of the coronavirus in countries that don't have 5G? There are many - especially in Africa.Screenshot_20200407-144025.thumb.png.f685266725f3922dc0d1ae2811463d01.png

Also, what about the over two hundred other zoonotic diseases that have made the jump from animals to humans over the previous centuries and even millennia? Obviously 99.9% of them did so before 5G ever existed. 

Zoonosis

• Like 1

And using the term 'conspiracy theorist' for people that share the same concern as hundreds of doctors/scientists about the potential effects on the body's immune system of the 5G roll-out, and thereby putting them in the same bag as the pedophile pizza-gate believers and other flat-earthers, is intellectually dishonest.