Time to sue China?

Lacessit

20 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Got that right. The World Handsitting Organization's performance was and still is simply appalling.

I thought it was the World Hamstring Organization .   Just pulling our legs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Henryford said:

It will be a cold day in hell before China pays a single Yuan.

but 'if?' they did... it'd be in $dollars - as by then they will have bought all the western banks out...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I read the ozzie article, it's based on a paper by the Henry Jackson Society.

"In 2017, the Henry Jackson Society was accused of running an anti-China propaganda campaign after the Japanese embassy gave them a monthly fee of 10,000 pounds. The campaign was said to be aimed at planting Japan's concerns about China in British newspapers."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Jackson_Society

Ironically the society was sued itself by Lady de Rothschild:

In July 2014 the Henry Jackson Society was sued by Lady de Rothschild over funds of a "caring capitalism" summit. Lady de Rothschild claims that she has financed the summit and that HJS and its executive director Alan Mendoza are holding £137,000 of “surplus funds” from the conference that should be returned to the couple’s investment company EL Rothschild.

Legal System 1  Henry James Society 0

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Crazy comment, so in your opinion, the world should punish the Chinese population for the wrong doings of their masters.

Not saying I agree with the sentiment, but punishing a population is generally what international sanctions of any kind do. Are you okay with the sanctions the west currently have with North Korea, Iran, Syria, Russia and on and on?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1