new bars, in chiangmai open for drinks all day

wazzupnow

6 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

OK, I misunderstood your post.

In fact it is nothing but an information, linked to some kind of exasperation.

Or than  I am wrong again.

nope u are right, just wanted to make this a bit more public, i hate thai police(or better any uniformed force anywhere  that does not does its job)

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, stephenterry said:

With limited respect, your cavalier attitude suggests why don't you go and join them, and see if you're one of the natural selected humans. 

He's living life. The roads are more deadly.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, wazzupnow said:

nope u are right, just wanted to make this a bit more public, i hate thai police(or better any uniformed force anywhere  that does not does its job)

Don't know since how long you are here in Thailand and/or how long you plan to stay.

Anyway you should know that collecting bribe money is considered by the police as a part of their job, and so is by most of the natives.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

So all the millions who spread the flu are that? 99% of the world.

500k flu deaths a year.

No outrage over that?

Double standards here

During flu season — even a severe one — much of the population is already immune. That's not the case with the COVID-19 virus. Until a vaccine is produced it's a sensible precaution to isolate where feasible.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Sounds like a parking lot party. Why don't you call the police yourself?

One place in the city where 99% of it is lockdown.

But, the underlying tone of your post is your condo location which is poor, and seems subject to constant noise issues.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

500k die though

Corona kills the sick and weak like the flu

So no difference in outcomes.

It seems selfish for people to dictact to others what they can do and cant do whilst spreading the flu and killing others.

Highly hypocritical.

COVID-19, the illness caused by coronavirus, proves deadly in around 3.5 percent of confirmed cases.

While this is not the same as its mortality rate, given many people may be infected but not realise it, it is significantly higher than seasonal flu, which typically kills 0.1 percent of patients.

"There is still considerable uncertainty around the fatality rates of COVID-19 and it likely varies depending on the quality of local healthcare," said Francois Balloux, Professor of Computational Systems Biology at University College London.

"That said, it is around two percent on average, which is about 20 times higher than for the seasonal flu lineages currently in circulation."

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, wazzupnow said:

drinking untill they drop,splatting their drunk conversations to each other

After arriving in Thailand and landing my first teaching job, my colleagues took me out for the evening to enlighten me on this cultural background I was to familiarize myself with.

Just now, stephenterry said:

COVID-19, the illness caused by coronavirus, proves deadly in around 3.5 percent of confirmed cases.

While this is not the same as its mortality rate, given many people may be infected but not realise it, it is significantly higher than seasonal flu, which typically kills 0.1 percent of patients.

"There is still considerable uncertainty around the fatality rates of COVID-19 and it likely varies depending on the quality of local healthcare," said Francois Balloux, Professor of Computational Systems Biology at University College London.

"That said, it is around two percent on average, which is about 20 times higher than for the seasonal flu lineages currently in circulation."

Those % are bogus of course an d death is death.

If someone dies from flu or corona it makes no difference.

Odd logic to condone flu spreaders but attack people for going outside even though they don't even have Corona.

Very very strange logic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

Those % are bogus of course an d death is death.

If someone dies from flu or corona it makes no difference.

Odd logic to condone flu spreaders but attack people for going outside even though they don't even have Corona.

Very very strange logic.

i stopped looking for any logic in this country after the first year of my stay here, and fell in love with the idioty off it all

Edited by wazzupnow
extra

2 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

So Stephen, you think flu spreading is harmless?

500k dead a year.

Those people count less than Corona victims?

Is that a rhetorical question?  Both diseases are  killers, but right now we're experiencing the Coronavirus, a global pandemic, that has no immunity vaccine to save lives naturally. Now, would you please desist in trolling me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1