Face mask

Badrabbit

6 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

I have purchased 100 of these 3ply surgical masks.

But will only put them on in situations that are a little more crowded

than usual.

Thats you... but remember, half of everyone you see around you is of half the intelligence (of everyone around you).... Do you really trust everyone around you to go about their lives with the same level of discretion?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

9 minutes ago, kenk24 said:
18 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

half of everyone you see around you is of half the intelligence (of everyone around you)

wheew, I am getting dizzy trying to figure this out...

so, half the people are half the intelligence of themselves? 

There was a little lighthearted headfv<kery intended in the post...  (kind of screwed it up and edited the post)

[half of everyone you see around you is below average intelligence (of everyone around you)]

There are 100people in your vicinity, of those 100 people 50% are below average intelligence, which probably isn’t very high to begin with !! so I don’t trust everyone to use the same intelligent discretion on wearing mask and taking preventative measures - hence the sweeping regulations instead. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Badrabbit said:

It's no wonder the Virus is spreading with the amount of Falangs walking and driving without a mask on(inconsiderate idiots) even if you think the mask does nothing why not just be considerate to others around you and wear a mask, also idiots driving with no top on it. beggars belief, I dont like wearing the mask but I do it because it's the right thing to do! rant over stay safe all those that care.

Yup, i also see it...remember what that minister Anutin said about this? And what he wanted to do? I think he was right but i already got a 2 week ban for saying so , now i better ????

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:
15 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Pray tell, where can I go to buy some masks.  No where around my area is there any.  Pharmacies, are out, none at 7-11, stores do not have any.  I have been trying for over three weeks now, and no luck.  I think I would have better luck wrapping a pair of nickers around my face, since I can not locate any, and have been recycling and cleaning the two I have had since the end of February....

If you post where they are sold you might get a ban for spamming....so i won't post anything anymore, no links.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Pray tell, where can I go to buy some masks.  No where around my area is there any.  Pharmacies, are out, none at 7-11, stores do not have any.  I have been trying for over three weeks now, and no luck.  I think I would have better luck wrapping a pair of nickers around my face, since I can not locate any, and have been recycling and cleaning the two I have had since the end of February....

Just make your own:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mask+handkerchief+bandana+no+sew

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=diy+face+mask+paper

Pensioner @fforest1, who's shopping to buy a condo for B5,000, has anticipated your knickers idea:

3 hours ago, fforest1 said:

If you dont have a mask just use your underwear....

image.jpeg

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, J Town said:

There are asymptomatic carriers that spread the disease, you could be one of them.

So you're saying people who are not coughing and sneezing are spreading the virus by their coughing and sneezing. Not a Thai politician by any chance?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Logosone said:

I don't have Covid, I have no symptoms and I live in a group and nobody in that group has symptoms. So nobody needs to soil their pants when they see me without a mask, if they do well kind of their problem.

I will not be wearing a mask.  

I will be staying away from you in that case. I do have the consolation of knowing you are probably in line for a mass Darwin Award.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, J Town said:

On Soi Buakhow within spitting distance of Sutus Court is a small pharmacy with plenty of masks (as of two days ago).

12196.jpg

12197.jpg

Cant get any there. They wont let me drive the 12 hours it takes to get there . Anywhere else closer, like maybe Nakhon Phanom, Sakhon Nackhon ?