Need dentist in Nanrong

watgate

Not in your area, but, probably the same where u are. Four days ago I tried to get any including private dentists and was told Dental Clinics have ALL been closed under the virus laws until further notice.

Strategically placed cloves and strong mouthwash have deadened the pain until I can find one open. 

4 minutes ago, yosib157 said:

Not in your area, but, probably the same where u are. Four days ago I tried to get any including private dentists and was told Dental Clinics have ALL been closed under the virus laws until further notice.

Strategically placed cloves and strong mouthwash have deadened the pain until I can find one open. 

Am quite sure emergency treatment is still allowed so if in such pain treatment should be provided.  Did you try hospital?  Oil of Clove works wonders for pain and likely means loss of tooth (been there when Dacca became Dhaka and being bombed by India, to the cheers of local population - unreal).

Not even the dental clinics at hospitals are available now, except for a case in severe pain. I am waiting for an appointment which could be 1 or 2 months away.

Meantime, teeth whitening is available in one Chiang Rai dental clinic. Go figure.

4 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Am quite sure emergency treatment is still allowed so if in such pain treatment should be provided.  Did you try hospital?  Oil of Clove works wonders for pain and likely means loss of tooth (been there when Dacca became Dhaka and being bombed by India, to the cheers of local population - unreal).

Yes General Hospital also closed. Stopped the cloves for now as pain's receding 

Although this is of little use at the moment I have seen this topic come up before. It was either in this forum or in the Buriram Expats website forum. I think it was probably a good 18 months ago as I remember my wife was not happy with a local Phrakhon Chai dentist.

I assume you are talking about Nang Rong, lower Buriram.

Edited by tso310
Added more info