BANGKOK

3 minutes ago, rabas said:

So much for experts talking to MSM. This is a nonsensical statement because if half of the population already had it, then the total case curves would look vastly different. Go look at prediction curves at the half way point. The rising exponentials we do see are characteristic of early stages.

Please read why I posted that.

1 minute ago, RJRS1301 said:

Please read the post I was atempting  to correct incorrect information stated.

I was not supporting any theory/hypothosis what so ever

I do understand that completely RJRS. My post was not directed at you it was directed at the doctor who made the statements in the article you posted, and the beliefs of many that this is a no news virus, and is overblown.  I have corrected my post for you

Just now, ThailandRyan said:

I do understand that completely RJRS. My post was not directed at you it was directed at the doctor who made the statements in the article you posted, and the beliefs of many that this is a no news virus, and is overblown.  I have corrected my post for you

Thank you

7 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Please read why I posted that.

Understand, that's why I liked your above post.  I was helping you point out how ridiculous it is. - Cheers

1 minute ago, rabas said:

Understand, that's why I liked your above post.  I was helping you point out how ridiculous it is. - Cheers

Sincere apologies

for misunderstaning the response

14 hours ago, UbonThani said:

Bogus. 5x more untested.

Which will make the mortality rate even less the way it looks .

That is good news!

14 hours ago, nausea said:

Agree, that's life. It's a Darwinian thing, survival of the fittest and all that. The more we rely on artificial aids the more devastating the real thing will be. And this is just a precursor. We have developed a society where the weak and the old can survive, and many of them give us significant benefits, Stephen Hawkings being an example. But this thing, where stupid, middle class, genetically weak, kids enter positions of power, based purely on money and psychopathy, ain't so good. Ha!

So if are just in it for the fittest and fastest, and culling the herd, why wait on viruses to do the dirty work? By your thinking all laws against murder should be suspended as that it a quicker and less costly method of reaching your ideal population numbers.

Sorry, but you could be culled much sooner than you hoped for, but it is the world you

want to live in. 

I expect and hope you visit a dentist , but why do you do that, in your world we have

no need for dentist, let nature decide what happens in your mouth.

And while we are at it, what great need have you spent your time here trying to

alleviate, are you and have you just been a parasite all your life? Inquiring minds

want to know.

13 hours ago, rvaviator said:

Very true ... and very many of them around is it not ? 🙂

And I expect you really like when one of the lessors of the world bring you another cold beer. Or you get over on some lessor female, you can use for the moment.

I have not known very many who try and make this argument  who have shown their self

to be one of the bright lights of the world.

Most I have known were more or less failures, who were mad at the world because

they feel they were never given all they wanted.

15 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

The COVID-19 percentages according to the WHO's stats are averaging about 5.5%

Based on KNOWN cases, the general consensus is that you can multiply that by a factor of 10 to get the actual number, given this the percentage rate would be 0.55%

36 minutes ago, transam said:

A 5 year old boy was taken out by the virus yesterday in the UK......😢

Now I wonder who gave it to him, probably by someone who thinks like some of you lot..:coffee1:

"Every year, 7.6 million children die before they even reach age 5, many from causes that can be prevented with proper immunizations, proper nutrition and adequate water and sanitation."  https://www.care.org/work/poverty/child-poverty/facts

Yes, we need to concentrate on saving rich privileged children please.  Then we can all go back to to the perfect world we had before the virus.

Sarcastic am I?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, rvaviator said:
14 hours ago, giddyup said:

Good for the stupid, middle class, genetically weak kids though.

Very true ... and very many of them around is it not ? 🙂

Actually,  they pretty much rule the world,   don't they ??    Just now i understand why almost

all men are portrayed on television as being a lot more effeminate than in the "old days".

The Steve McQueens of the world are not in fashion.  

Its guys like BG or WB or my guess most billionaires that smile so sweetly as they go for more and more of the pie.  Survival of the fittest ?  hahahaha   forget it.   Its survival of the fattest,

my friends.   There's a reason they are called fat cats   🙂

I may be Mad,  but I am not worried      image.jpeg.89a28fc3f9184329e3bec3968a935e5a.jpeg

41 minutes ago, PatchinExPat said:

So if are just in it for the fittest and fastest, and culling the herd, why wait on viruses to do the dirty work? By your thinking all laws against murder should be suspended as that it a quicker and less costly method of reaching your ideal population numbers.

Sorry, but you could be culled much sooner than you hoped for, but it is the world you

want to live in. 

I expect and hope you visit a dentist , but why do you do that, in your world we have

no need for dentist, let nature decide what happens in your mouth.

And while we are at it, what great need have you spent your time here trying to

alleviate, are you and have you just been a parasite all your life? Inquiring minds

want to know.

note to self:   don't drink the water in Prachinburi

16 hours ago, ukrules said:
16 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

Do we really need to worry all that much about it?

Yes

... be sort of having a little iceberg... slowly sinking from melting - with 20000 Seals atop, and circled by 200 circling killer whales 

29 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

"Every year, 7.6 million children die before they even reach age 5, many from causes that can be prevented with proper immunizations, proper nutrition and adequate water and sanitation."  https://www.care.org/work/poverty/child-poverty/facts

Yes, we need to concentrate on saving rich privileged children please.  Then we can all go back to to the perfect world we had before the virus.

Sarcastic am I?

No sarcasm noted Skallywag, just truthful reasoning.  If it was in response to a comment you made then some could believe your comment to be sarcastic, yet its to the point as far as I see, but then everyone has there own views.  It is what makes us individuals, when individuality is taken away then you become nothing but sheeple or lemmings....

• Thanks 1