Bored at home what you watching things on ?

lee b

Hey guys,

If your staying at home watching movies / t.v series please can you tell me what you are watching them on?

I dont have Netflix so I need some internet site that I can watch. Please help as I am sticking to the rules and staying home but I am going a little insane.

Would appreciate the help, cheers

4 minutes ago, Crossy said:

YouTube is your friend.

I'm binge watching QI as well as all the stuff I've downloaded over the years "for later", it seems "later" has arrived.

Let's hope it doesn't reach the point that have to watch all of that recorded content.

16 minutes ago, Crossy said:

YouTube is your friend.

I'm binge watching QI as well as all the stuff I've downloaded over the years "for later", it seems "later" has arrived.

Excellent series, very close to the mark for it's day and age

I don't have a TV so I download TV series from Youtube or Dailymotion and watch at my leisure.
Youtube is getting a bit difficult now, due to Netflix I think.
I'm from UK so good selection out there, getting in to Nordic Noir when I can find those programs with English subs.

• Like 1

Justified, The Wire, Suits - anything I want. My son loads up a 1 TB drive every time I go back to Oz.

There are some series on Youtube that can be downloaded without copyright restrictions or payment. Foyle's war and the Last Detective, from memory.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Speedo1968 said:

Excellent series, very close to the mark for it's day and age

been watching still game from BBC Scotland, Ive seen all of it before but its great to rewatch as so funny.

• Like 2

You tube:

lifetime movies, hallmark mystery movies, rt news, aljazeera news, sky news, France 24, euronews, abc news aus and USA.

Tubi TV app has free movies and series and have sat through some old episodes of bonanza.

Netflix and binge watching season 3 of Ozark.

Edited by userabcd
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, lee b said:

If your staying at home watching movies / t.v series please can you tell me what you are watching them on?

Netflix and popcorn, and have loads of stuff films etc I've saved from years ago on computer and USB storage thingy.

24 minutes ago, SidJames said:

Full lenght & full picture Father Teds loaded by Dead Parrot

Norman Wisdom

Tales of the Unexpected

Remember meeting Norman Wisdom when he was playing at the theatre on Sandown pier (Isle of Wight) one summer. He was a really nice chap and shared a few words as he walked along the front. I must have been between 14 to 17 at the time.