Bored at home what you watching things on ?

lee b

just had Netflix ''something has gone wrong'' for the second day running

I managed to get it back on yesterday but went on their homepage today and all apologies and Vid-19  and not enough staff to cover at this point, so for me it is down but they managed to receive my monthly fee, 

but when I asked if they were giving refunds (mainly  because we  have four flights and two hotel bookings) and I am feeling as if no one wants to know about giving money back for something they are not providing and its all Convids-19 fault.

2 hours ago, tifino said:

Pluto TV is simply a website... no downloads to use it as is... 

I am on Brave, sometimes Chrome;

and use Hola free VPN - set for US\

massivbe c=variety of Live TV, and Movies at call - no costs 

If you Register it apparently makes for some extra usability? maybe Searches? - dunno as I have found no need to expand my wants... 

Massive library,. supported by extensive Categories/Genres 

Live TV is also supported with real time Schedules, and are also sub divided into categories/genres 

The only thing I have not yet found was Picard! 

Great information, thanks.

I have Sophon (local cable provider), its painful to watch. When surfing through the channels more often than not you find the channels frozen. Disappointing that Sophon aren't more aware of their hardware issues and have a technician unfreeze the decoders or repair whatever. Sometimes days go by and the same channel is frozen. 

7 hours ago, stouricks said:

Those torrent sites have EVERYTHING, series, movies, music, software, games.

Pirate Bay want me to give my bank details, if they are genuinely free, why should I give my bank details?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Bet you don't. The BBC used to reuse the VDO tape they recorded tv series on to save space. Many early tv series lost forever.

Except for Luther, I do not count BBC regarding my response but thanks.

Edited by bkk6060

Express VPN subscription and Nexflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime. Within those apps I have HBO, Smithsonian, True crime etc. 

VPN off, Ill watch local Netflix, Apple TV+ and Youtube 

And I have True Platinum Fiber that I’m probably gonna downgrade as it sucks. 

On 4/7/2020 at 10:30 AM, zoza said:

just had Netflix ''something has gone wrong'' for the second day running

I managed to get it back on yesterday but went on their homepage today and all apologies and Vid-19  and not enough staff to cover at this point, so for me it is down but they managed to receive my monthly fee, 

but when I asked if they were giving refunds (mainly  because we  have four flights and two hotel bookings) and I am feeling as if no one wants to know about giving money back for something they are not providing and its all Convids-19 fault.

It’s been working for me no problem both Thailand and USA versions. 

I never watch TV.. I read books..  at the moment Paul Theroux, Amy Tan.. Christopher G Moore... I've been listening to some old music too John Prine today.. RIP John... Jim Croce.. James Taylor.. I do a bit of clean up in the garden.. I have some small repair jobs around the house that I've put off for a long time.. I ride my bike for an hour every morning.. do a bit of cooking.. never bored.. As I say I don't watch TV much.. but did binge watch The Sopranos and loved it.. Breaking Bad was good too... 

14 minutes ago, Laza 45 said:

I never watch TV.. I read books..  at the moment Paul Theroux, Amy Tan.. Christopher G Moore... I've been listening to some old music too John Prine today.. RIP John... Jim Croce.. James Taylor.. I do a bit of clean up in the garden.. I have some small repair jobs around the house that I've put off for a long time.. I ride my bike for an hour every morning.. do a bit of cooking.. never bored.. As I say I don't watch TV much.. but did binge watch The Sopranos and loved it.. Breaking Bad was good too... 

Amy Tan - The Joy Luck Club > was hooked on it from page 1...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stouricks said:

Pirate Bay is FREE, no money involved.

Nobody has yet answered my question. I am not disputing that Pirate Bay is free, I just want to know why they want my bank details, surely it would be stupid of me to give them.

30 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

If Pirate Bay is free, then why do they want your bank details? They must have some underhand way of cashing in somewhere along the way.

Well, I've never paid, subscribed or anything else, just open PB and download whatever I want. I'll PM you the link I use OK?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Well, I've never paid, subscribed or anything else, just open PB and download whatever I want. I'll PM you the link I use OK?

Hasnt PB been down for the last couple of weeks ?

42 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

If Pirate Bay is free, then why do they want your bank details? They must have some underhand way of cashing in somewhere along the way.

Thats not Pirate bay, as others have said, lots of fake sites saying they are PB.