Bored at home what you watching things on ?

lee b

On 4/6/2020 at 8:54 PM, mav000 said:

Found a great website to watch about any movie you want, free.  Type in 123movies, after that type in the name of movie you are interested in.  At times a bunch of ads will pop up, but just keep clicking the ads off, the movie will show up.  Just watched The Mule, Clint Eastwood, quality excellent.

Take care, Be safe

Good movie !

On 4/7/2020 at 4:23 AM, stouricks said:

I cannot get it to work, even with VPN on USA.

Try looking for piratebay proxy. It looks exactly like the original site it is just hosted on different mirrors to keep ahead of the cat and mouse game. 

I watched Escape From New York last night. Seem very ironic moments in that movie these days. Can you even imagine what would really happen if NY was actually locked down?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Try looking for piratebay proxy. It looks exactly like the original site it is just hosted on different mirrors to keep ahead of the cat and mouse game. 

I watched Escape From New York last night. Seem very ironic moments in that movie these days. Can you even imagine what would really happen if NY was actually locked down?

Crossed wires. I was replying to Possum regarding Pluto TV. My Pirate Bay and extratorrents are fine. Downloaded The Sinner with Jessica Biele last night. Looks promising, although I question whether a 'simple' story should be dragged out to 8 or 10 episodes. What happened to movies where the whole story, plot and conclusion were over and done in 90 or 100 minutes.

On 4/6/2020 at 3:54 PM, mav000 said:

Found a great website to watch about any movie you want, free.  Type in 123movies, after that type in the name of movie you are interested in.  At times a bunch of ads will pop up, but just keep clicking the ads off, the movie will show up. 

Looked into the 123movies.com website.  They have an enormous collection of movies, supposedly free to watch.  Would be fabulous if it worked...

It seems you need to register (for free) in order to be able to watch or download the movie of your choice.  But even after registering and being logged-in I am not able to watch or download any content.  I tried everything including using logging in on a VPN, but it simply does not work.  And their help-desk does not answer on my query.

Anybody with suggestions on how to get this working?

Edited by Peter Denis