Kindergartens in Thonburi

Hi there, can anyone recommend one that is good, not too expensive.

My daughter is already 2 so need to enrol soon. Also are any schools doing deals in the current climate. 

The wife who is a spoilt rich kid, has no concept of money sadly. The one she wants is £14k for first yr inc enrollment fees etc. I just cant afford anything nr that atm!

All schools are currently closed due COVID-19 and that includes kindergarten and daycare.  I rather doubt any are thinking of doing deals but worth a try.  Most will likely be thinking increase costs to make up for the long holiday.  Is that really 14,000 pounds?  Or 14,000 baht?

• Thanks 1

Sorry can not help as grandchildren all adults at this point.  If wife insists perhaps her family could come to the rescue (no reason not to accept if that is what they want) - but agree paying such a price is a bit (well perhaps more than a bit) much.

I don't think you'll find anywhere open so you will have to wait it out. This may also be a positive in terms of reductions in the future.

The international school in Bangkok where I work has already had parents (mainly in the nursery and early years) say they will not be paying for the term 3 fees if the school remains closed.

If this is the case then you would think they may be offering discounts to new parents willing to enroll their children. 

11 hours ago, Will E Vormer said:

Are there Montessori schools in bk?

Yes, I think the Montessori Academy is meant to be decent. It is around Bang Na though. It is still expensive like international schools. 

• 2 weeks later...