Interesting Report of Quarantine

rastlin

Finished reading. They definitely need to improve it. Between us I don’t think the quarentine should be free as would put a burden on government , but shouldn’t be that <deleted>ty either, maybe make people pay 500 baht per night for the accommodation + 2 daily meals or something. And warn in advance so returning people know about it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drax said:

Finished reading. They definitely need to improve it. Between us I don’t think the quarentine should be free as would put a burden on government , but shouldn’t be that <deleted>ty either, maybe make people pay 500 baht per night for the accommodation + 2 daily meals or something. And warn in advance so returning people know about it. 

I think the problem here, as was noted in the Google doc, was that the ruling was passed while the passengers were still on the plane.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rastlin said:

What a disorganized mess!

So easy to find blame so what would you do then.

The problem is the incubation period of C19 you could have it have no symptoms and still spread it.

2 hours ago, rastlin said:

Hello, I read what I thought was an interesting first hand report of a quarantine experience from a Thai returning from abroad via the airport.

I thought I would share it as I found it an interesting read.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10GsRLntAI78fv2A1jCJ4HUJqcrHTbtqavGDCDQmhtbY/mobilebasic?fbclid=IwAR0DpRDdiCkpV6aiRijw-JcNBbnf_OVJHg9gfQFCsA_EJ031dQ5fpInL6zU

What a disorganized mess!

Let's  see  THE NATION  post  this  in  their  news then?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Have they sacked one that I didn't hear of ?

Was his name Anutin ?

There's an investigation about the general responsible for the released/escaped thai who came from NY...

• Thanks 1

We've only heard one side of the story, and this speaks volumes:

"Disregarding all of that, the goal of the entire operation is to ensure the safety and health of us, a group of people considered to be at risk of contracting covid-19."

7 hours ago, Drax said:

Yeah but, 3 strangers in same room, with no WiFi and one sleeping in floor? And also probably no shower. All said. That’s as bad as thai jails.

Nowhere near as bad as Thai jails. But certainly as bad as jails in other countries. 

5 hours ago, Thian said:

There's an investigation about the general responsible for the released/escaped thai who came from NY...

I must have missed that one, but if its and investigation, it will go away as most do, or they will come up with some excuse that no one will ark up over, as usual IMO.

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:
8 hours ago, Thian said:

I must have missed that one, but if its and investigation, it will go away as most do, or they will come up with some excuse that no one will ark up over, as usual IMO.

Well at least it's something, normally the thai do nothing when something goes terribly wrong.