Ubon woman who skipped Bangkok quarantine tests positive for Covid-19

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

The hospital staff told her to remain in quarantine at home until the lab results came back, but she instead drove back home by car with her boyfriend to Ubon Ratchathani.

wow...what's to be done with idiots like this....cant even throw them in jail as they would infect everyone there.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ian Nagle said:

I totally agree with what you say. She's a monumenral liability and needs shooting followed by a swift cremation.

Why not reverse the order of punishments!

Giving her a big fine may have some effect in setting an example to create a deterrent for others, but if you really want to punish this very inconsiderate person and put the fear of similar punishment into the hearts of Thais, publish her picture, name, and address, explaining that her selfish actions have endangered innocent people. The huge loss of face would be more effective than a 100,000 baht fine, and why not hit her with that, too.  

8 hours ago, hotchilli said:

It's not a pointless thread, it's showing people how this virus is being spread around the country by stupid, brainless selfish people who just will not be told what to do!

Is it, or is it more media manipulation to instil fear?

image.png.273a38f4eac892d4b1fcdfb25cb26867.png

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, CGW said:

Still droning on and on about your conspiracy theory I see.  I wish you the best and that you get the help you need.

Just now, ThailandRyan said:

Still droning on and on about your conspiracy theory I see.  I wish you the best and that you get the help you need.

Thanks & I hope you are able to break free from the flock!

image.jpeg.6633323fe231f604ab4ccf74071cbdab.jpeg

8 hours ago, hotchilli said:

It's not a pointless thread, it's showing people how this virus is being spread around the country by stupid, brainless selfish people who just will not be told what to do!

agree. stay at home and take care of yourself because no one else cares about you.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, CGW said:

I'm living here in Thailand, my mother who is 90 is in  a care home in England, with a weak immune system and some underlying conditions at the moment. I'd rather she didn't contact the virus as it would be the end of her.

I'm not living in fear, it's a concern that an idiot like the girl in this post could do something similar and end up killing someone.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

Maybe she is hot.

Well let's put that into true perspective. At the time she was Hot....fever and who knows what other symptoms.  She, as I said earlier, has caused her entire family and friends potential medical issues and is a selfish twit to do as she wanted and not do as told.  A true self centered and uncaring lady she is.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Well let's put that into true perspective. At the time she was Hot....fever and who knows what other symptoms.  She, as I said earlier, has caused her entire family and friends potential medical issues and is a selfish twit to do as she wanted and not do as told.  A true self centered and uncaring lady she is.

She dopey but not Pol Pot.

I censored myself. A new approach to tackling learning about how some people are...

Is it me or does it seem as though many Asian women (based on actual incidences) handle serious issues with the same amount of moral & logic as a younger teenager would do.

*Can't get tested - decides to spit on the delivery driver

*Touches and coughs on nearby public objects

*refuses quarantine

(LOL all the while puts on a mask if passing by a foreigner)

If it isn't unprofessional workplace choices for them it's being a total rotten person at times of 'loss of control.'

Comes from both hearing stories from my significant other and online, it seems as though many Chinese/Thai women. Not all, but enough...next, I'll go off on 'Karens.'

Edited by Solinvictus

1 minute ago, Solinvictus said:

I censored myself. A new approach to tackling learning about how some people are...

Is it me or does it seem as though many Asian women (based on actual incidences) handle serious issues with the same amount of moral & logic as a younger teenager would do.

*Can't get tested - decides to spit on the delivery driver

*Touches and coughs on nearby public objects

*refuses quarantine

(LOL all the while puts on a mask if passing by a foreigner)

If it isn't unprofessional workplace choices for them it's being a total rotten person at times of 'loss of control.'

Chinese/Thai women. Not all, but enough...next, I'll go off on 'Karens.'

Racist and sexist. All kinds of people do stupid things. Mostly young guys if you look at roads, drugs and drinking.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

Racist and sexist. All kinds of people do stupid things. Mostly young guys if you look at roads, drugs and drinking.

You're right about 'young guys.' About the first part, well, we can disagree. I'd say thinking the such is naive. #getaclue 

17 hours ago, visarunner said:

won't help. With all this stupidity around the figures in Thailand are amazing low. 

and that's because Thailand is not carrying out substantial testing - so it's unknown how many people are actually infected or not.