Koh Samui: You're surrounded! Brit hotel owner, Swiss DJ and Thai manageress all arrested after illegal party

Do you believe everything that is published in the paper??

They were having a quiz. The various exits they were escaping from...  there is only one which no one attempted to go through.

There was no DJ they don’t even have a music system at the premises music is played through their phones.

the last served person was at 9.45pm with proof from the till.

These are innocent people the system have decided to target & it is absolutely disgraceful!! 

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hard to see what rules they were breaking. All hotel guests, nobody broke any curfew.   Presumably at 11pm the police were the only ones breaking the rules (out after curfew).

Was just about to say the same. If all were hotel guests then no law was broken.   There is no "party ban" and hotels have been given exclusions on keeping their bars/resturants open, for ho

Has the 'brown envelope' system been shut down too?  Or did someone forget to post it?

Posted Images

Ron Jeremy where you there? No!!! Obviously one of those morons that believe everything they read. If you found out your facts firstly you would know that there was no party & no guests only residents. ... oh & please feel free to put your posts ALL publicly on here rather than sending a message to my inbox calling me a b**ch when I’ve never had contact with you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 4/6/2020 at 1:06 PM, Solinvictus said:

So if it was clear they needed to be in their rooms at 10pm and the Thai manager did not notify them, that is poor on the hotel's part.

On another note...

When I see all these harsh 'throw away the key' type talks and comments on ThaiVisa. Makes me think of the saying 'want to just punch a cop. Ha.

I'd rather be on the opposite of the spectrum than praising people 'losing.' 

it is not clear they have to be confined to their bedroom,

more likely the hotel area, like the building and garden

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2020 at 12:49 PM, judokrab said:

The curfew means that they are supposed to be in their own rooms by 10pm. Being in the hotel restaurant or hotel bar or in other hotel guests’ rooms does not suffice.

So I can't sit in my garden after 10pm and have a GT or 8 before I go to bed???? Glad that's clear

43 minutes ago, overherebc said:

So I can't sit in my garden after 10pm and have a GT or 8 before I go to bed???? Glad that's clear

glad you caught up with the discussion matey - GT slowing u down a bit ?

On 4/9/2020 at 4:22 PM, JackThompson said:

Loud music DOES help the virus spread faster as people have to shout from close by to understand each other. Think of all the invisible droplets spraying unnoticed over your face from someone who is infected but doesn't know it. Talking without facemask may be the easiest way the virus can spead. 

When this is all over I doubt I will be able to enjoy talking to someone when loud music is playing. All those invisible droplets spraying over me WILL now be noticed. 

12 hours ago, huberthammer said:

glad you caught up with the discussion matey - GT slowing u down a bit ?

Nah, at my age it kills the various aches and pains and speeds me up. 😆😆

15 hours ago, Thrip said:

When this is all over I doubt I will be able to enjoy talking to someone when loud music is playing. All those invisible droplets spraying over me WILL now be noticed. 

Not my quote - but I did conceed the poster had a point with that, which I had not considered, and could be added to any standing-orders, so it would be legally-enforcable.