BANGKOK
webfact

Koh Samui: You're surrounded! Brit hotel owner, Swiss DJ and Thai manageress all arrested after illegal party

9 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

But, But, it can not be true, I mean I have to make money, what do you mean I have to abide by laws.  I can do what I want, you can't tell me what to do.....what was I suppose to do, just sit home, and go without some fun, but tourists are here and they need to have a good time....what, that decree is for me as well, your kidding right.....

This attitude and behavior these days can and does lead to fatalities, proven over and over in country after country. Obviously these hotels cannot be trusted, time to shut them down and take all guests to a location where they can be babysat..

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

So if it was clear they needed to be in their rooms at 10pm and the Thai manager did not notify them, that is poor on the hotel's part.

On another note...

When I see all these harsh 'throw away the key' type talks and comments on ThaiVisa. Makes me think of the saying 'want to just punch a cop. Ha.

I'd rather be on the opposite of the spectrum than praising people 'losing.' 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brain150 said:

All because 23 people died from something ... and somebody says it was from [or maybe WITH] the virus ???

It's not so much the dying that concerns me, but the apparently very nasty way of doing it that bothers me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sickocock said:

Koh Samui attracted some of the most stupid and antisocial people in the wold.

Anti Social or you were shunned by the elite?🤔🤣

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, brain150 said:

It is interesting to read how many people in this forum want more of this enslavement !

All based on an idea ... a scientific model that has no prove !

All because 23 people died from something ... and somebody says it was from [or maybe WITH] the virus ???

Just for the info: In Thailand, about 45 people die EVERY hour EVERY day of the year EVERY year ...

So the 23 "official" death from Covid 19 are equal to the amount of people dying every 30 minutes ...

And don't tell me this BS about exponential growth .... EVERYTHING in nature growth exponentially !!!

Nature is not stupid and nature is not against us ! The people who invented this Panic are against us !!!

So explain to me then how you will not follow directives, and do as asked.  I guess it is as most say, not my problem, but I will not do as your telling me.  If that's a pervasive attitude that you hold then I wish you well, when you are enslaved with all of us as you say....or just maybe the rapture will come...

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, kevin612 said:

It’s gonna be huge fine for this foreigners party. Also, 21 years old as a manager?lol

Wife is 36 and husband 25 and manager  21 

Edited by Ireland32
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, teddybeer said:

Hotel's bar is a public place, where the spread risk the same as in any other bar.

And large gatherings have been already banned long before the curfew.

common sense has seemed to have died off with this virus..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1