BANGKOK
webfact

Koh Samui: You're surrounded! Brit hotel owner, Swiss DJ and Thai manageress all arrested after illegal party

20 minutes ago, peter14 said:

Post virus. Thailand gonna have to beg for tourist ...maybe pay them to come.... 

Or maybe the opposite?

Responsible people will thank Thailand for being strict with irresponsible ones?

And irresponsible will complain and stay at home, for which responsible ones with thank again 🙂

4 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

. Then, we watch a good family movies with the kids, go to bed and have sex. 

I'm glad you put a commer between those two statements!

😥

• Haha 2

So this is the big news for the day. What exciting times we live in.

1 hour ago, DoctorG said:

It is not a public place if the door is closed and there was a closed sign outside.

So a bar can have a private party with 20+ and all is fine? 

And take responsibility for any future infection and death that happens to be traced back there?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Hard to see what rules they were breaking.

All hotel guests, nobody broke any curfew.

Presumably at 11pm the police were the only ones breaking the rules (out after curfew).

Which bit of “party” aren’t you understanding 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Joinaman said:

20 people in a room, speaking and shouting ? Sounds like people shopping in Makro, but hey, thats ok 

Makro is essential ... a party not!

You can try to keep distance in Makro, not touch everything ... use your spray, wash your hands ...

That's not a party.

Jeez ... I had this exact same discussion with Transam 3 weeks ago ... drinking in a bar is the same as going to Tesco's? He would not give me any right.

3 weeks later, with all those numbers and curfews and lockdowns going on, world wide? 

Still ppl talk like this?

Really ;-(

Edited by RedPill
  • Like 1

In the Thai justice justice system I would categorise this as a 2000bt offence, get a life, move on!

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, BroxScott said:

In the Thai justice justice system I would categorise this as a 2000bt offence, get a life, move on!

We want to get a life and move on. 

That's the whole point of putting the parties on ice ..." just for a moment! "

Later again.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

how did you get so ignorant, no schooling?

It's called Cognitive Dissonance... Statist group think, is the anti-thesis to freedom. Clearly the "schooling" as you put it, has indoctrinated you fully. But such is most of humanity... If you think the SARSCOVID2 virus is your enemy, you have become the consummate house slave. 

Edited by Tounge Thaied
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Tounge Thaied said:

It's called Cognitive Dissonance... Statist group think, is the anti-thesis to freedom. Clearly the "schooling" as you put, has indoctrinated you fully. But such is most of humanity... If you think the SARSCOVID2 virus is your enemy, you have become the consummate house slave. 

You know what ... forget about all that ... tonight I go out, party hard, get a few hookers, also. You think I don't like it?

I surrender, let it run, let Earth clean up this world from ppl like you ... and then the cycle starts again.

I will be a bit sorry about my eldery family members though, but I will just tell myself ... I have to listen to fellow foreigners in Thailand like Tounge Thaied.

Edited by RedPill
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

I'm glad you put a commer

Commer_FC_van.JPG

...between those two statements!

Wait, "don't come a knocking if my van is rocking"....did I win the prize for the right phrase.....Oh wait, its not a caption game is it....crud

Just be glad they don’t shut down the alcohol sales on Samui. These clowns are making life harder for everyone on the island and not respecting the authority.

• Like 1