BANGKOK
webfact

Thailand reports 51 new coronavirus cases, three more deaths

8 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

I understand what you're saying, but with the low and now seemingly falling numbers with very few deaths I don't understand why the hint of a longer/stronger curfew and the order to turn military camps into field hospitals?

Something doesn't add up. 

You are absolutely correct, something does not add up, and you wonder why as there is a lack of clarity to inform everyone about the true numbers, or if they even have them, and why they seem to be in panic mode......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hockeybik said:

One possible reason is that the mass exodus from Bangkok to up-country took place about 2 weeks ago so the numbers could tick up significantly when those cases incubate, maybe? That will be seen in the next few days of numbers. The more likely reason is as you say "gotta do something". 

I agree with this very wholeheartedly.  We are in a small lag period, should see what shakes out in the coming days.  This is also in my personal opinion why we are hearing about the government preparing additional steps......but then my opinion is that of only me, myself and I.  

A post with a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.