Chiang Mai villagers go to war against virus

webfact

Why don't the villagers all get together and do something about all the fires. The burning is more detrimental to their families health than CV19... String up the arsonists or give them a good hiding. Put them in the stocks and shame the vermin scum that they are. Paltry fines are a complete waste of time... Come on Prayut, step up to the plate...

Edited by Forza2002
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

They did this in my village too, they drive around in a pick up truck and spray disinfectant on the roads.

No harm, but probably more for their psychological benefit.

Depends if the disinfectant is a germicide i.e. no effect on viruses or anti-viral - e.g bleach or other

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dunrudin said:

Get a life!

NO doubt you don't live in the north,what is it fan room on Pattaya,or cramped condo somewhere,you don't obviosously have to live with this smoke,prehaps dear chap it is you a relative newcomer to this forum who needs to get a life,oh no doubt you have been here for years,yet only just discovered tvf,one suggests you pull your head in a little ,judging from your post i don't think that would be too difficult! Good day to you sir.

• Confused 1

They should be look out for Tom (truck driver), Dick (brick layer) and Harry (plumber). These trio are very arrogant and  they also afflicted with Dunning-Krugger syndrome as evidenced from their own countries' devastation and causing a World wide pandeminc.  

Edited by Mulambana