BANGKOK
webfact

PM Johnson moved to intensive care as COVID-19 symptoms worsen

Posted (edited)

I think the reference to 'Nick' at 2.48 was possibly to NIC (Nurse in Charge) on their name tags.

Edited by katana

I'm glad to hear Boris is out of the hospital- and still has that awesome 'do. Now... I wonder if we'll be hearing the specifics of his treatment. That would be interesting to know.  I suspect that if it included hydroxychloroquine, there will be a blackout.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/6/2020 at 10:58 PM, donnacha said:

Your trust in the official narrative, despite it changing every day, is touching.

So, what are you going to do tomorrow, when they reveal that, yes, he is on a ventilator?

Are you going to return to this thread and apologize, profusely, for failing to absorb what I have been saying clearly and repeatedly: that the news is being managed by drip-feeding a few details at a time, but that we can already logically deduce what is happening.

Of course you won't. You will disappear and pretend you never took the ridiculous position you are now so vehemently defending.

I suspect (I could be wrong) that YOU are the one who will disappear and pretend YOU never took the ridiculous position you so vehemently defended.

Small advice: next time, publish and share information that you KNOW to be true, instead of picking fights with someone who works in a government organisation and have first hand information.

Humble Pie time...don't you think?

@Opl

@TopDeadSenter

@Logosone

"Work for a gubmint organisation" - thought you worked for the Littlehampton Gazette...?

*Laugh emoji*

5 minutes ago, Forethat said:

I suspect (I could be wrong) that YOU are the one who will disappear and pretend YOU never took the ridiculous position you so vehemently defended.

Small advice: next time, publish and share information that you KNOW to be true, instead of picking fights with someone who works in a government organisation and have first hand information.

Humble Pie time...don't you think?

@Opl

@TopDeadSenter

@Logosone

any reason why you highlighted my name after your rant? I do not even remember having posted in this topic. Thank you.

On 4/12/2020 at 11:33 PM, katana said:

I think the reference to 'Nick' at 2.48 was possibly to NIC (Nurse in Charge) on their name tags.

Great to hear this turned out for the best. 

• Like 1