PM Johnson moved to intensive care as COVID-19 symptoms worsen

webfact

7 minutes ago, stupidfarang said:

Time to stop with the tit for tat posts, agree to disagree and move on.

I was saying that hours ago, and was the only one to stand down, while he kept raving.

Now, simply because another member had the temerity to kindly praise my analysis, he fires it up again. He has little credibility but, if I am being unilaterally slandered, I have every right to point out how unhinged that behavior is.

Edited by donnacha
  • Like 2

Some callous and controversial posts and replies have been removed. 

Some more tit for tat bickering posts and replies have been removed, if this session continues, members will be suspended to put a stop to this.  Now, back on topic please. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bristolboy said:

Nice try at deflectin. It's true that sharecropper's comments were overly harsh. But clearly you are disregarding the crucial point. Despite the advice given by the experts, advice he had particular access to, he chose to go against their recommendations. Not only did he endanger himself, but by publicizing his foolish behavior, he undoubtedly encouraged partisans of himself to do likewise. How many additional people have endangered themselves because of his performance? He deserves to be condemned for his conduct. He does not deserve to die.

I completely agree, I was not trying to deflect anything.  I was trying to explain, that no matter what, and no matter how stupid people are, they are to be given medical treatment.  However, when a hospital facility is overrun and they have to use the triage method, then  and only then are people singles out and not given treatment so that others who are less critical can be given that treatment in order to save them instead of them getting to the next stage where they would be classified as non-treatable.  So nice try.....Was he ignorant and acting irresponsible, yes he was and yes he did.  Does he not deserve treatment and the use of a medical facility, Yes he does deserve treatment.  You (meaning anybody) may not like the man, but to wish someone ill will is just plain mean spirited.

7 minutes ago, Logosone said:

I read the first thread.

Donnacha correctly stated that Boris would be delivered to the ICU and that his situation was more serious than we all thought. This, before it was confirmed in the news.

This was purely on analytical insight. It was pretty impressive.

More like........ball.gif.41641c0a8bffc8ff4b15842854877bfd.gif

• Haha 1

I wish Boris no ill and hopes he makes a full recovery. However if his illness becomes drawn out and he is unable to resume his position as Prime Minister this does allow for the opportunity to finally get rid of Dominic Cummings.

I have never understood Boris’s blind loyalty to this odious individual and I suspect I am not the only person in the U.K., particularly in the government, who would also be pleased to see him gone.

In the meantime I extend my best wishes go to Boris, Carrie and there unborn child.

Edited by New beginnings
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Would the hospital even disclose if Boris is on a ventilator?

Maybe they would keep that confidential.

Confidential medical information is none of our business.Boris may not have taken this virus seriously but the virus is taking Boris seriously.I just like the way he wears his hair.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Forethat said:

This video is incorrect. She claims that when you're admitted to an ICU you've crashed and you're put on a ventilator. That is not true. You are brought to an ICU well before that so that your respiratory function as well as vital organs can be monitored and so that you can receive the care required in case your condition deteriorates. That CAN include a ventilator. I have previously posted stats here that shows the percentage of people admitted vs. patients put on a ventilator (or even admitted to an ICU).

Do you get accused of mansplaining much by chance?

heres the CV of the panelist, a respiratory  doctor looking after Covid patients 

https://www.abc.net.au/qanda/dr-lucy-morgan/12115404

• Thanks 1