Special Report: Doctors embrace drug touted by Trump for COVID-19, without hard evidence it works

webfact

32 minutes ago, Chiphigh said:

You have got to be kidding. They have peddled first the travel ban is racist then jumped to the trump administration didn't react fast enough. 

What planet are you living on? 

Which travel ban are you talking about? The China travel ban? If yes, it's a lie.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

what? 

Show the quotes from MSM accusing Trump of racism and mentioning the CHINA travel ban (not another travel ban decided for another reason than the covid, I.e. Nigeria). There isn't any such accusion campaign by MSM.

Edited by candide
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, candide said:

What's your competence for assessing medical therapies? Same as Trump? 555

Same as yours, though probably better. I doubt he or she is heavily invested in the therapy in question not working. Selection bias can be a major problem.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Same as yours, though probably better. I doubt he or she is heavily invested in the therapy in question not working. Selection bias can be a major problem.

Don't put words in my mouth, please. I am not invested in it not working. My position is that it is not yet scientifically established that it works or not. The FDA doesn't know (it is allowed only for trials), health authorities in Europe don't know and are currently conducting a large scale trial. 

Only your side, following Trump as usual, is on propaganda mode about it.

The other facet of my position, as you know, is that Trump should shut up about it.

• Confused 1