Trump says he had 'very friendly' call with political rival Biden

webfact

7 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

It is unethical for a doctor to make a diagnosis of a patient without examining them. But since when do leftists have ethics.

Ironically, the people who went insane when Trump won are the very same people saying Trump has psychiatric issues.

You are confusing diagnosis with an educated opinion.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

No. But nice try. And besides, what is a diagnosis if not an educated opinion? Oops!

Wrong again , 

di·ag·no·sis
/ˌdīəɡˈnōsəs/

the identification of the nature of an illness or other problem by examination of the symptoms.
"Examination" being the operative word. 
  • Thanks 1

Just now, sirineou said:

Wrong again , 

di·ag·no·sis
/ˌdīəɡˈnōsəs/

the identification of the nature of an illness or other problem by examination of the symptoms.
"Examination" being the operative word. 

And what does the doctor do with the examination results? He makes an educated opinion, which results in a diagnosis.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dap said:

What's all the commotion about Biden's age, compared to Trump? He's only 4 years older than the Donald. If you think Biden's too old then why not Trump as well? Fours years is nothing.

Vitality.

People age at different rates. Hillary is younger than Trump but simply did not have the ability to campaign as much as she should have.

My father is Trump's age but can barely manage anything. It has given me a stark message about the need to exercise and remain mentally active.

The Joe Biden of today is not a viable candidate. He missed his shot in 2016.

1 minute ago, Crazy Alex said:

And what does the doctor do with the examination results? He makes an educated opinion, which results in a diagnosis.

are you arguing with me or with yourself?

You said on your reply to jingthing  "It is unethical for a doctor to make a diagnosis of a patient without examining them. "

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

are you arguing with me or with yourself?

You said on your reply to jingthing  "It is unethical for a doctor to make a diagnosis of a patient without examining them. "

I'm arguing against your logic, obviously. Diagnosis and educated opinion are virtually synonymous.

58 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

I'm arguing against your logic, obviously. Diagnosis and educated opinion are virtually synonymous.

No !!

Everything is opinion, but there are different kinds of opinion .  

A diagnosis opinion requires direct examination. An educated opinion does not but it requires a knowledge of the subject the opinion is based on. And then there is the common opinion of which like the proverbial bodily orifice  we all have one.  

So  a doctor to have a "diagnoses" needs to have an examination of the subject patient  , but such doctor can have an educated opinion of said patient's condition without examining the patient based on previous experience.  

This is all I will say on the subject. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

No !!

Everything is opinion, but there are different kinds of opinion .  

A diagnosis opinion requires direct examination. An educated opinion does not but it requires a knowledge of the subject the opinion is based on. And then there is the common opinion of which like the proverbial bodily orifice  we all have one.  

So  a doctor to have a "diagnoses" needs to have an examination of the subject patient  , but such doctor can have an educated opinion of said patient's condition without examining the patient based on previous experience.  

This is all I will say on the subject. 

People quoting board certified psychiatrists negative opinions about Trump are projecting that those opinions are a legitimate diagnosis  based on them being board certified.  That their opinion is weighted heavily because they are shrinks.  They are implying that this is a legitimate diagnosis not random opinion of people on the street.   Just own it.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmybcool said:

People quoting board certified psychiatrists negative opinions about Trump are projecting that those opinions are a legitimate diagnosis  based on them being board certified.  That their opinion is weighted heavily because they are shrinks.  They are implying that this is a legitimate diagnosis not random opinion of people on the street.   Just own it.  

Excellent point. These *professionals* literally WANTED to give their opinions more weight and insinuate a diagnosis by including their credentials when whining about Trump. They are deceitful and unethical.

23 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Excellent point. These *professionals* literally WANTED to give their opinions more weight and insinuate a diagnosis by including their credentials when whining about Trump. They are deceitful and unethical.

The sort of experts that would testify an innocent man is sane when he faces death row or wouldn't object to getting a serial killer off the hook on an insanity plea depending who pays them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, donnacha said:

Vitality.

People age at different rates. Hillary is younger than Trump but simply did not have the ability to campaign as much as she should have.

My father is Trump's age but can barely manage anything. It has given me a stark message about the need to exercise and remain mentally active.

The Joe Biden of today is not a viable candidate. He missed his shot in 2016.

He only missed "A" shot. I'd hate to think that if I missed all the ones I've missed in my life that was the end of my opportunities to advance myself. How about you? 

4 hours ago, Dap said:

He only missed "A" shot. I'd hate to think that if I missed all the ones I've missed in my life that was the end of my opportunities to advance myself. How about you? 

The nature of the opportunities open to us changes as we age. Doors close. I don't know how old you are, but you must surely be aware of this.

Biden will be 78 in November. That is older than ANY American president has ever been when they left office. Older than Ronald Reagan after his eights years. Older than Trump will be if he wins and finishes a second term.

He was never an A player, but I am paying Biden the compliment of saying that he might have been an acceptable president at one stage. Take a look at how he performed in the Democratic Candidate debates in 2007. He does not speak perfectly, fumbles over a few words, but is clearly in command of the underlying thoughts he is expressing. He is able to recite a good joke that other people get. He is entirely different from candidate Biden of 2020:

I won't include a video of him today. You have seen all of those. He is clearly unable to retain complex thoughts between the start and end of sentences. He is clearly getting worse over time. It is a mild dementia, but no dementia reverses, they get worse and tend to progress faster over time.

If the Democrats put that man in a ring with Trump he will get eaten alive.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, donnacha said:

The nature of the opportunities open to us changes as we age. Doors close. I don't know how old you are, but you must surely be aware of this.

Biden will be 78 in November. That is older than ANY American president has ever been when they left office. Older than Ronald Reagan after his eights years. Older than Trump will be if he wins and finishes a second term.

He was never an A player, but I am paying Biden the compliment of saying that he might have been an acceptable president at one stage. Take a look at how he performed in the Democratic Candidate debates in 2007. He does not speak perfectly, fumbles over a few words, but is clearly in command of the underlying thoughts he is expressing. He is able to recite a good joke that other people get. He is entirely different from candidate Biden of 2020:

I won't include a video of him today. You have seen all of those. He is clearly unable to retain complex thoughts between the start and end of sentences. He is clearly getting worse over time. It is a mild dementia, but no dementia reverses, they get worse and tend to progress faster over time.

If the Democrats put that man in a ring with Trump he will get eaten alive.

By what?3rd grade sand box bully bs I doubt there will ever be a debate trump will back out and try to do his regular slander routine it’s all he’s got and don’t mistakenly think a pause before answering a question is senile he may be engaging his brain beforehand ehhh?

Just now, Tug said:

By what?3rd grade sand box bully bs I doubt there will ever be a debate trump will back out and try to do his regular slander routine it’s all he’s got and don’t mistakenly think a pause before answering a question is senile he may be engaging his brain beforehand ehhh?

Not sure I fully understand what you're trying to communicate here, but I'll try to decipher it.

You appear to be suggesting that there will not be a debate because Trump will back out of the presidential race rather than face the mighty oratorical powers of Joe Biden.

Are we talking about the same Trump?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dap said:

NO. Biden ran for president many times. He missed MANY shots. He never registered a blip. His biggest recognition was getting busted for plagiarism in 1988.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, donnacha said:

Not sure I fully understand what you're trying to communicate here, but I'll try to decipher it.

You appear to be suggesting that there will not be a debate because Trump will back out of the presidential race rather than face the mighty oratorical powers of Joe Biden.

I concede that like many, I am subject to my political biases. But the logic in the post you responded to is the very type of logic that begat that medical condition we're not allowed to post about here.

I cannot fathom someone who has seen Biden's lack of awareness thinking Trump will be afraid to dump him. It is yet another straw man. It reminds me of an interview with Jerome Powell, in which Powell said "Trump can't fire me". The thing is, Trump never said he planned to or could. The political insanity in the air is.... well, insane.

Edited by Crazy Alex
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tug said:

Third grade sand box bully BS. You mean like:

Threatening to beat up the president?

Telling a voter he's full of <deleted> when in fact the voter was correct?

Challenging a voter to a push-up contest?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, donnacha said:

no   I’m saying trump will most likely back out of a debate because he knows he will be confronted with facts and truth he doesent like that all he has his old hoax victim bs he is what he is

3 minutes ago, Tug said:

no   I’m saying trump will most likely back out of a debate because he knows he will be confronted with facts and truth he doesent like that all he has his old hoax victim bs he is what he is

Trump not debating Biden is simply absurd. It's like saying he won't leave office if not re-elected. Pure lunacy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Tug said:

If you actually believe Trump is afraid to debate Biden you are brainwashed.  Trump is probably salivating at the chance to pose side by side with Biden.  Seriously.  It doesn't matter if one likes or dislikes Trump or which version of "facts and the truth" one buys into.  Trump is not going to duck a side by side debate with Joe.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tug said:

no   I’m saying trump will most likely back out of a debate because he knows he will be confronted with facts and truth

You still need a candidate who can finish a sentence without getting lost.

It does not matter what Biden is trying to say if he is unable to say it.

Trump lives for opportunities like this. It is going to be like watching a UFC fight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, donnacha said:

You still need a candidate who can finish a sentence without getting lost.

It does not matter what Biden is trying to say if he is unable to say it.

Trump lives for opportunities like this. It is going to be like watching a UFC fight.

Maybe he mistook a push up contest for a debate. When Joe threatens push up contests 100% of the human population doesn't show up. You wanna go back in the playground punk? Do ya?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1