Phuket Immigration Latest

pagallim

2 hours ago, Kopitiam said:

The drive-through for 90-day reporting was also up and running on 20 April.

Yes. I was there also 20th about 09.30. Usually quite quick per person (like a minute) but for some reason was slow (like 4 minutes). I had one car and 4 mbikes in front, so about 20 minutes.. 

Edited by LivinginKata

irritated by too many useless childish comments & questions ( “couldn’t find it”, “ your app doesnt work”, “ do they do this or that”, etc.). everybody must of course have their say no matter how useless & unwanted........perhaps there is a forum limited to people with at least high school graduation or IQ 90+ ?

FYI:
for those in Surin ,Laguna, thalang area, new immigration located at the Blue tree, 3rd Floor of Lifestyle Village.

not open just yet ( was due to open mid april but...)  but.....

Services:

1. Visa Extension: for tourism purposes only

2. Re-entry Permit for single and multiple entry visas

3. Notification 90 days or long stay visas

4. Certification of residence for foreigners

Monday - Friday

10.00 – 15.00

Break Time 12.00 - 13.00

(closed Public Holidays)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just read on Bangkok Post that the "online"  90 day reporting that was down for a few months it's now back on again..., they realised it's better to have it for Covid situation....!!!! , only now realised.... ????????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Agusts said:

I just read on Bangkok Post that the "online"  90 day reporting that was down for a few months it's now back on again..., they realised it's better to have it for Covid situation....!!!! , only now realised.... ????????

Try following this thread: 

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st

5 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

I can tell you it was not working first 2 weeks of April 2021.  They say ?? working about the 23rd April 2021. I did drive through 20th

Sorry, L-i-K, that thread was talking about April 2015 ????  I should've posted a link to the current last page (229). That old thread is how I keep up-to-date with what's going on.

BTW, I also did a drive-through on the 20th. A bit busy this time for me - car park jammed!

• 1 month later...

I was at Immigration this morning, getting my Marriage extension stamped in after its approval.   Wasn't expecting the queue that was already in place outside (the inside was already packed) at 08.45 a.m.   Apparently the office used (upstairs) is also being used for 'Covid Extensions', hence the crowd.  Fortunately it was neither sunny nor raining, as an hour outside wouldn't have been pleasant.   For those due a visit soon, I recommend taking an umbrella.

20210527_084705.jpg

20210527_085958.jpg

20210527_084705.jpg

12 hours ago, pagallim said:

I was at Immigration this morning, getting my Marriage extension stamped in after its approval.   Wasn't expecting the queue that was already in place outside (the inside was already packed) at 08.45 a.m.   Apparently the office used (upstairs) is also being used for 'Covid Extensions', hence the crowd.  Fortunately it was neither sunny nor raining, as an hour outside wouldn't have been pleasant.   For those due a visit soon, I recommend taking an umbrella.

20210527_084705.jpg

20210527_085958.jpg

20210527_084705.jpg

90% of the people in room 204 are for Covid extensions these days.

As it wasn't known if the Covid extension would be continued most of them come early just in case. 

I was also there midweek for my annual marriage extension. I arrived around 9.30, and it was busy because the vast majority of people were getting covid extensions, which is a seperate queue to the left hand side. By the time i left around 11.45 they were calling numbers 98/99 for  people wanting covid extensions, so it was quite busy. My actual time with the IO was 35 mins, the rest was waiting. 

Whilst we are on the subject, does anybody know what the official line is on using the 400k needed for marriage extension whilst you are 'under consideration'?, can you use it, but not dip below 400k until you get your second stamp?

Thanks

Paul

1 hour ago, PST said:

I was also there midweek for my annual marriage extension. I arrived around 9.30, and it was busy because the vast majority of people were getting covid extensions, which is a seperate queue to the left hand side. By the time i left around 11.45 they were calling numbers 98/99 for  people wanting covid extensions, so it was quite busy. My actual time with the IO was 35 mins, the rest was waiting. 

Whilst we are on the subject, does anybody know what the official line is on using the 400k needed for marriage extension whilst you are 'under consideration'?, can you use it, but not dip below 400k until you get your second stamp?

Thanks

Paul

Yesterday they had 240 Covid extensions at 14:00.

After you received the Under Consideration stamp there is no need to keep the money.

For the final stamp you only need your passport.

13 minutes ago, merijn said:

Yesterday they had 240 Covid extensions at 14:00.

After you received the Under Consideration stamp there is no need to keep the money.

For the final stamp you only need your passport.

Thanks, i have heard different things, one being yes you can use the money, but it must stay at 400k or above until the second stamp is recieved. I'm aware that only your passport is needed for the final stamp but just thought i'd check.

4 minutes ago, PST said:

Thanks, i have heard different things, one being yes you can use the money, but it must stay at 400k or above until the second stamp is recieved. I'm aware that only your passport is needed for the final stamp but just thought i'd check.

There is no official requirement for that but it makes sense to do it as they can officially ask for more information until the extension is approved.

But in all my years I did not see one application being rejected due to financial part after the application was submitted.

• Like 1