Dentist

harry94

I can't say re open, you' have to call to confirm, but here are some in Udon Thani town:

Wattra dental Clinic

no website

Opposite Central Plaza

tel 042 343 057

Rak Fan dental Clinic

no website

tel 042 222 935

Opne evenings form 4 PM and weekends - I think the dentist there, Dr. Saranya may work in one of the hospitals during the say. Have heard some good feedback on her.

Some others:

https://www.facebook.com/smilelifedent/

https://www.facebook.com/smilestudioUD

https://saintpaul-dental.com/

The hospitals also all have dental clinics.  In this time of COVID better to skip the government hospitals, the private ones will be pretty empty.

I believe during the current crisis that recommended, possibly government directed, practice in the US and UK is that dental clinics should only be used for emergency treatment.I note that this is also the position now at Bumruangrad Dental Department. But what over other grade one Dental Practices in Bangkok.I've checked a couple of their websites but there's no info available.I would have thought there would have been a government or profession directive on this subject.Anybody know?

Thank you for your help , i have had a look today and all that i checked are closed . my tooth ache

is not constant just letting me know the pain is on the way if i leave it to long .

I will resort to pain killers if it gets bad and hope things get back to normal in the next few weeks .

Thank you all for your help .

3 hours ago, harry94 said:

Thank you for your help , i have had a look today and all that i checked are closed . my tooth ache

is not constant just letting me know the pain is on the way if i leave it to long .

I will resort to pain killers if it gets bad and hope things get back to normal in the next few weeks .

Thank you all for your help .

i was afraid this would be the case. Try the hospitals if it worsens.

In Chiang Rai, I was told by one hospital to take pain medication if I had pain. Thanks a lot. I was told by another hospital they would treat me eventually, and to come back if I developed severe pain. Dental clinics across the city are refusing to treat anyone, although teeth whitening is still available. Crazy.

OP, you might get lucky by attending an emergency department at a hospital in severe pain, although the risk there is the treatment could be immediate extraction.