90 day reporting online

Sorry about this ..

I reported to immigration on the 28th March online, where my notification was required on the 6th April......and it is still in pending status 

Wife rang immigration who just said print the form off and you will be ok ............my wife did not mention PENDING status and when I say ring again she is not keen.

Should I just print it off and take it as evidence ...my other option is to travel to the immigration (about 30 mins away) and register has I normally do

I have written to Sa KAEO immigration..but not sure whether I will get a response !!

any experience or info that can be given for me to decide my next plan.............

regards     

• Sad 1

It may still get approved. Print the pending notice out and wait awhile. I think all immigration office are busier than normal.

You still have until Friday (7 days after rule) to do it. But you could go later since you tried and got the pending notice.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, oporhatch said:

Thanks UbonJoe......I will leave it a couple of more days, might try and get the wife to ring immigration again....but Thai's

ringing authorities does not go down to well in my household..!!!!

My local immigration office has English speaking staff who answer phone questions. It is worth calling yourself, your office may have the same.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for your reply 

Had a free day and drove to Immigration ....luckily didn't have to wait to long....it seemed that the copy of the 

online counted for nothing, or they just ignored it . Filled in a separate tm47 and did it that way ...

Will try again at the next 90 days - starting earlier and see what happens !!!!!

• Like 1

On 4/8/2020 at 9:14 AM, Andyfez said:

They have English speaking staff.

Call them yourself if your wife won't do it.

But give it a couple more days.

May I ask what the CW Imm. helpline number is where I can speak English? Thanks.

40 minutes ago, oporhatch said:

Thanks for your reply 

Had a free day and drove to Immigration ....luckily didn't have to wait to long....it seemed that the copy of the 

online counted for nothing, or they just ignored it . Filled in a separate tm47 and did it that way ...

Will try again at the next 90 days - starting earlier and see what happens !!!!!

Had an identical experience to yours some time back, which, in the event, ended up with a trip to my local office clutching a completed TM47 as in your case. And, perhaps not surprisingly, got absolutely nowhere in trying to extract a meaningful explanation as to why my online report had been perpetually stuck in the PENDING category, beyond some face-saving excuse along the lines of "blame the computer"!