Mukdahan: Eight, including magnate’s daughters, charged with violating curfew

webfact

57 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

image.png.ebeb2fe38d170680ed4c55f0d2a9c582.png

Serious punishment for the others caught.

Wait for it....."Don't you know who my daddy is", or "You'll be lucky to be placed into an inactive post, when my daddy is done with you"

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

i swear to god i was just going to write this very comment.

great minds think alike.

Who will you be punishing first, the 19 yo or the 29 yo?

2 hours ago, webfact said:

They were displeased on being interrogated and told the police they were daughters of a governor in Phitsanulok province.

When you are part of the elite you show the example.
What seems to me is not really what we do with these two impolite young ladies.

I hope that the police officers made them blow in the thing in order to be able to put them in cell of degreasing.
Oh ! The loss of face in perspective when they arrive home! :cheesy:  in a few days or weeks ..

1 hour ago, Surelynot said:

OMG. You have to feel sorry for the policeman/policemen dealing with this. Imagine being put in this situation in Thailand????

Could be career ending or even worse life threatening.

I will not be so categorical; the provinces are very independent from each other;
and it would be enough for the governor of Mukdahan to have a tooth against that of Pitsanulok for his daughters to spend a few days behind bars.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

They were displeased on being interrogated and told the police they were daughters of a governor in Phitsanulok province

15 days in the slammer and give Dad ViP visiting rights.

5 hours ago, seajae said:

did the female driver of the bmw get booked for drunk driving as well or were they released because of who their father is, seems that is what usually happenes in Thailand. Hopefully the police did not let them off and they are facing charges and fines for what they did 

Why don't you bother to read the entire report. Or maybe you weren't able to understand what it said...

All of them were charged with violating the emergency decree that prohibits anyone from leaving their residence without permission during a curfew.

All, as in everyone.

5 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

Thailand's a hierarchical society, prison's only for the poor!????

A country with a similar sized population, Thailand has about three times the prison population as the UK.

How does it compare to US do you know ?

9 hours ago, tomazbodner said:
9 hours ago, seajae said:

did the female driver of the bmw get booked for drunk driving as well or were they released because of who their father is, seems that is what usually happenes in Thailand. Hopefully the police did not let them off and they are facing charges and fines for what they did 

Send them to NCC as a punishment

eye eye captain kirk