Thailand reports sharp fall in new COVID-19 cases

webfact

1 hour ago, BobbyL said:

It certainly seems that some of the scientific research released recently around temperature and humidity restricting the spread is true. 

Nah, it's the aliens. The ones that sneak in and do their virus-killing business when you're asleep. You can tell...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, z42 said:

If these numbers are to be believed then i wonder why the Education ministry is pushing for a delay to term starting from May to July.

Seems illogical that if the curve is dipping to look for even greater lockdown measures

"Err on the side of caution"     "Better safe than sorry"

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SantiSuk said:

And the death rate is staggeringly low so far - particularly when you factor in the supposedly vast number of unrecorded infections so beloved by ThaiV members responding to these daily reports*. I have not yet seen any of the proseltisers of large numbers of unrecorded deaths give a logical explanation of how these death have been covered up.

* I agree that there must have been some element of under-recording due to the testing policy and fees involved

Maybe deaths of undocumented migrant workers.   Could just put them in the crematorium and no one would be any the wiser.

• Thanks 1