People still violating curfew orders

webfact

10 hours ago, yourauntbob said:

How do you not see it?  Her parents are antifa (paid for by Soros) thugs who are using their daughter to make pre-scripted comments.  Have you seen her speak at a Q&A?  Dont get me wrong, at that age i wouldn't be much better but her answers are much different from the prepared speeches she gives.  

And for people who think the world is dying due to the plastic, they certainly dont practice what they preach:

Woooooh...I have got right wing conspiracy - bingo!

Antifa (explain again, why it is a bad thing to be ANTIFASCIST, please?!), George Soros and some BS on Great Thunberg!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Assurancetourix said:

On this one, I find you very ignorant or worse blind.

It is an open secret that she is used by adults;
as for Soros, it is a pain in the ass that does everything to destabilize Western democracies.

Geroge Soros is doing...what???

Oh man...thanks, I needed a good laugh!

????

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Source please for your assertion that Greta's parents are Antifa funded by Soros. As many know, trying to blame Soros for things is a code for Jew hatred.

BTW, whether she uses plastic bottles or not, I think Greta is an authentic person and I do not believe she is a puppet of her parents and Soros.

But give it your best shot and try to prove your outrageous accusation. 

Adam Schiff בטוויטר: "Greta Thunberg, at 16 years old, has more ...

You can believe what you want, but how else does a 16 year old rise so quickly to such popularity.  If you think it was organic then i have a bridge to sell you.  

Either way, neither mind is being changed so im done with the discussion about her.  

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, yourauntbob said:

Adam Schiff בטוויטר: "Greta Thunberg, at 16 years old, has more ...

You can believe what you want, but how else does a 16 year old rise so quickly to such popularity.  If you think it was organic then i have a bridge to sell you.  

Either way, neither mind is being changed so im done with the discussion about her.  

It's fair to assume there is no credible source for your wild accusations. So surprising. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Source please for your assertion that Greta's parents are Antifa funded by Soros. As many know, trying to blame Soros for things is a code for Jew hatred.

Typical left wing nonsense, you have to play the"hate" game! sad, truly sad.................

No doubt you will start crying when you see below, what minority group that you belong too does he fund?

image.png.5f6463b1bb0b3540cfa6785110c4525f.png

Edited by CGW
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CGW said:

Typical left wing nonsense, you have to play the"hate" game! sad, truly sad.................

It's real. Not a game.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/attacks-on-soros-show-antisemitism-is-on-the-rise-7082q2pwp

Soros hatred is the new face of antisemitism

Erdogan is the latest populist leader to revive dangerous stereotypes of the Wandering Jew threatening the nation state

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I dont hate Soros because he is Jewish, I hate him because he corrupts governments, funds causes I dont believe in, and wants to bring in "The new world order"  

But you keep on attacking that straw man, soon he will be good and dead.  

7 minutes ago, yourauntbob said:

I dont hate Soros because he is Jewish, I hate him because he corrupts governments, funds causes I dont believe in, and wants to bring in "The new world order"  

But you keep on attacking that straw man, soon he will be good and dead.  

Sure thing, my Aunt Bob.

On 4/9/2020 at 8:40 PM, yourauntbob said:

How do you not see it?  Her parents are antifa (paid for by Soros) thugs who are using their daughter to make pre-scripted comments.  Have you seen her speak at a Q&A?  Dont get me wrong, at that age i wouldn't be much better but her answers are much different from the prepared speeches she gives.  

And for people who think the world is dying due to the plastic, they certainly dont practice what they preach:

So you produce a far-right conspiracy theorist website clip to back up your allegation....that doesn't even bother to verify said vehicle was actually Greta Thunberg's? That could have been anyone's car. C'mon, you're going to have to do better than that to produce some credible evidence than this piece of garbage, the kind of thing that Steve Bannon and his white supremacist mates turn out by the shedload for impressionable people like you on a daily basis. Oh well, it doesn't alter one bit the fact that young people are waking up to new realisations about environmental destruction, climate change and global inequity created by the very people that produce, petty propaganda like this for the likes of yourself. 

On 4/9/2020 at 2:24 AM, yourauntbob said:

I cant believe everyone is just falling in line.  Even if you believe the official narrative (and i dont), how is staying in doors from 10pm - 4am help?

More and more kids are growing up not to question anything that comes out of the corporate media or government.   Orwell was a bit early using "1984" but im afraid he wasnt wrong.

What do you supppse is to actually be acheived by heading out after curfew.

Everything is closed, being interrogated or detained  is the best you could hope for.

What good would civil disobededience do.