Trump removes top coronavirus watchdog, widens attack on inspectors general

webfact

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Wouldn't America be better off if Trump focused on leadership in preference to settling scores? Lashing out at people who are trying to do their jobs in trying circumstances - has he regressed to his reality TV days? I'm hopeful American voters remember how he has cost American lives and jobs by downplaying coronavirus in the early stages. If I was the Democrat opponent, I'd be replaying TV clips of Trump at that time until the last vote was cast.

You and me both

2 hours ago, DoctorG said:

Democrats were just too busy trying to impeach him, and calling him a racist for closing air travel from China.

well the impeachment was before covid really started blowing up, and Biden himself said he supported travel restrictions on China, “Joe Biden supports travel bans that are guided by medical experts, advocated by public health officials, and backed by a full strategy,” Kate Bedingfeld, Biden’s deputy campaign manager, told CNN. “Science supported this ban, therefore he did too.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

It was the Republican president's most recent maneuver to seize control over his administration's

he wants to go at it all ALONE.... he doesn't need anybody, he can govern by himself that way no disappointments and nobody will turn on him, easy peasy

Edited by Mavideol

Let's wait and see how the health disaster develops as Donald “Jenius” Trump, the man who lies faster than his shadow, who said the Covid-19 was a flu that would disappear in no time, that would be cured in no time, that hot weather would eliminate in no time....., continues on his destructive path.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1