Trump removes top coronavirus watchdog, widens attack on inspectors general

webfact

2 hours ago, Tug said:

I beg to differ trump is installing people who will allow the top 1% a good swilling at the public trough trump included he doesent want a watch dog  doesent want anyone to see were the money goes imo 

Of course you can provide some supporting data to your accusations, or is this just another hate filled rant we are forced to endure.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DoctorG said:

While Trump was setting up the task force at the end of January, Democrats were just too busy trying to impeach him, and calling him a racist for closing air travel from China.

It's a lie. The Dems did not call Trump a racist for closing air travel from CHINA. There isn't any quote mentioning the CHINA travel ban.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, DoctorG said:

Wouldn't America be better off if Democrats focused on leadership in preference to settling scores? Lashing out at people who are trying to do their jobs in trying circumstances. I'm hopeful American voters remember how they cost American lives and jobs by downplaying coronavirus in the early stages.

While Trump was setting up the task force at the end of January, Democrats were just too busy trying to impeach him, and calling him a racist for closing air travel from China.

trump is a selfish, self-serving, totally ignorant moron who believes in only himself and what his country can do for him. This is a man who thinks he knows better than every knowledgeable (in EVERY field) person around him so much so that he has fired the very best advisors he could possibly have had simply because he is an egomaniacal idioT who believes his value to be greater than the folk who inhabit the nation he has been elected to care for.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Opl said:

"Fox  Is Preparing to Be Sued Over Coronavirus Misinformation. Polls show that Trish Regan, Sean Hannity, and others successfully bamboozled viewers about coronavirus. Now, Fox is reportedly lawyering up for a potential legal backlash."

79% of Fox News consumers who responded to a Pew Research survey last week believe the media “slightly or greatly exaggerated the risk of the pandemic.

Good. Hope they sue the lot of them - including Trump - and they lose their shirts.

9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Wouldn't America be better off if Trump focused on leadership in preference to settling scores? Lashing out at people who are trying to do their jobs in trying circumstances - has he regressed to his reality TV days? I'm hopeful American voters remember how he has cost American lives and jobs by downplaying coronavirus in the early stages. If I was the Democrat opponent, I'd be replaying TV clips of Trump at that time until the last vote was cast.

Exceptional call :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Apparently there are 7 more IGs who have been fired.

Swamp draining continues unabated.

Firing IG's that he appointed is swamp draining?  I run my errands here whenever POTUS begins his daily maga rally as we have been under "stay at home for almost a month."   Traffic has picked up greatly during that time period lately.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

well the impeachment was before covid really started blowing up, and Biden himself said he supported travel restrictions on China, “Joe Biden supports travel bans that are guided by medical experts, advocated by public health officials, and backed by a full strategy,” Kate Bedingfeld, Biden’s deputy campaign manager, told CNN. “Science supported this ban, therefore he did too.”

When was that statement made?