BANGKOK
Sjoerd

Ordered to stay home even outside the curfew hours

2 minutes ago, JayBird said:

He may be privy to possible changes coming, and is giving you a subtle heads up.

He may also know about possible negative views towards foreigners without mask, and may be suggesting that you wear outside of house because of eyes watching.

Thank you. About the mask it is probably as you tell.  Just remain unhappy to be locked at home. The strange thing  is, he told 3 times just until 15 April.. I know the best is stay at home, but sometimes like to just drive around little bit or visit 1 friend near..

5 minutes ago, Sjoerd said:

The topic is why someone can lock me at home 24 hours until 15 April without reason; the curfew is 8 hours.  Ofcourse I am aware of all risks and live very careful. (And I live alone because the wife died in a bad way by accident..I not choosed for this way of life). Thanks for reply.

how many other counties are telling all to stay at home, except essential  reasons, what is your country of birth doing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The doctor is trying to protect you. These restrictions are not all over Thailand, certainly not in the Chiang Rai area. If there is a lockdown in your area, it is probably because it has become a hotspot for COVID-19. If you are elderly, you are even more at risk.

Try to avoid becoming a stubborn old goat.

Already 58....normal had happy life here..You just base your opinion upon me on the letters in this topic; is ok.

The topic: If it had become a hotspot with a lockdown I not had problem at all.  I just wonder why told only me yesterday have to stay at home and not told other people near me.As I asked in the first post today. The mask at home I can understand already. 

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I wouldn't have spoken with him, too much risk of infection speaking to random strangers.

That would be better. Then there was no topic "ordered to stay at home even outside the curfew"...