Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Ordered to stay home even outside the curfew hours


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, JayBird said:

He may be privy to possible changes coming, and is giving you a subtle heads up.

 

He may also know about possible negative views towards foreigners without mask, and may be suggesting that you wear outside of house because of eyes watching.

 

 

Thank you. About the mask it is probably as you tell.  Just remain unhappy to be locked at home. The strange thing  is, he told 3 times just until 15 April.. I know the best is stay at home, but sometimes like to just drive around little bit or visit 1 friend near..

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sjoerd said:

The topic is why someone can lock me at home 24 hours until 15 April without reason; the curfew is 8 hours.  Ofcourse I am aware of all risks and live very careful. (And I live alone because the wife died in a bad way by accident..I not choosed for this way of life). Thanks for reply.

how many other counties are telling all to stay at home, except essential  reasons, what is your country of birth doing.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The doctor is trying to protect you. These restrictions are not all over Thailand, certainly not in the Chiang Rai area. If there is a lockdown in your area, it is probably because it has become a hotspot for COVID-19. If you are elderly, you are even more at risk.

Try to avoid becoming a stubborn old goat.

Already 58....normal had happy life here..You just base your opinion upon me on the letters in this topic; is ok.

The topic: If it had become a hotspot with a lockdown I not had problem at all.  I just wonder why told only me yesterday have to stay at home and not told other people near me.As I asked in the first post today. The mask at home I can understand already. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I wouldn't have spoken with him, too much risk of infection speaking to random strangers.

That would be better. Then there was no topic "ordered to stay at home even outside the curfew"...  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sjoerd said:

Now I feel uncomfortable, as locked..without reason (by law).. Even cannot visit some friend in a safe way somewhere..

IS THIS A SERIOUS TOPIC?

the mask goes on every moment you step outside your door and stays on until you return home. even while driving alone.

 

you have been asked by the government of Thailand not to visit anyone. 

 

you can grocery shop, go to the pharmacy and hospital. that is it. 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sjoerd said:

That was not the question. (also I think not have to stay home 24 hours alone, just can visit a friend near, in safe way)...

i have been alone in my house since March 10. If I can do it so can you.

stop being irresponsible and stay home. only go out to buy food. 

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am on day 5 of a 14 day quarantine because the village says so first day lady come take my temp

now each day i phone in my temp!

have bottle of hand cleanser which has 70 % alcohol which kills virus

days 1 2 and 3 drank bottle of red label 40 % so reckon any virus inside my body must be dead by now

take temp and blood pressure every day  local doctor not interested

looking forward to day 14 (have to wonder why only farang get sick )?

Think my age might have something to do with thais being scared

still this is a lot safer than being in europe

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

you have been asked by the government of Thailand not to visit anyone.

The government of Thailand asks people to do all sorts of things.

All part of bringing Peace and Happiness to the Nation (at the point of a gun).

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

i have been alone in my house since March 10. If I can do it so can you.

stop being irresponsible and stay home. only go out to buy food. 

My house is packed out ...... the neighbours two kids are here as well.

6 of us in the living room at the moment, and two rabbits.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sjoerd said:

Already 58....normal had happy life here..You just base your opinion upon me on the letters in this topic; is ok.

The topic: If it had become a hotspot with a lockdown I not had problem at all.  I just wonder why told only me yesterday have to stay at home and not told other people near me.As I asked in the first post today. The mask at home I can understand already. 

Because you are a farang, and Thais think you are stupid. Some farangs tend to confirm their opinion.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sjoerd said:

I JUST WONDER IF ANYBODY HAD ABOUT THE SAME STORY IN HIS CITY??

Thailand, famous for  no  clarity where every  little   ruler is  making up whatever he  wants.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

My house is packed out ...... the neighbours two kids are here as well.

6 of us in the living room at the moment, and two rabbits.

The  rabbits the back up food  supply then? Start  with the rabbits work your way up to the sprogs

Edited by Chazar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chazar said:

The  rabbits the back up food  supply then? Start  with the rabbits work your way up to the sprogs

I've a 45Kg sack of Jasmine rice in the larder, the rabbits are safe for a few months.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Because you are a farang, and Thais think you are stupid. Some farangs tend to confirm their opinion.

Odd that, as we're better educated than them, have pensions and can afford to live in foreign countries without working.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

you have been asked by the government of Thailand not to visit anyone.

Ive uncheked you  off my list of  potential visits, so dont worry

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've a 45Kg sack of Jasmine rice in the larder, the rabbits are safe for a few months.

Whose to say at night those rabbits arent eyeing you up!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...