Tesco booze section closed off

GuyDow

On 4/8/2020 at 9:05 AM, BobBKK said:

You don't think Thais will think ahead and buy now?  it's absurd, as absurd as saying you can't buy between 2 and 5

No beer or any alcohol in Buriram province, we were given one day's notice. The village shops ran out of stock very quickly. We aren't supposed to leave or enter the province. Absurd yourself.

• Sad 1

My new favorite beer: Tapper. 6.5% and slightly bitter. Apparently it is the original Chaang.

Was at a Tesco Mini, gel was available when I walked in and they took my temp. Only 4 available so I asked the guy if there were more in the back. He brought out more for me.  I will go to see if they have more stocked up.

Edited by Solinvictus

2 hours ago, Solinvictus said:

My new favorite beer: Tapper. 6.5% and slightly bitter. Apparently it is the original Chaang.

I'll look out for that. I remember the original Chaang. The current variant is a very inferior product in comparison.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GuyDow said:

I'll look out for that. I remember the original Chaang. The current variant is a very inferior product in comparison.

Please post on it's taste and what you think about it.

I tried Chaang for the first time in years a day ago, it's quite smooth. But yeah, I would recommend that 'Tapper'. Two Thai people told me it was the old/original Chaang brew also.

• Like 1