Trump says WHO is China-centric, 'really blew it' on coronavirus

webfact

2 hours ago, UbonThani said:

As opposed to Biden who doesnt know what year it is or Obama who claimed co2 was our biggest problem 555

Trump is slaming the useless WHO and rightly so.

I didn't ask about Biden, can't you read plain english? It was a simple (I guess not enough) question. Try to answer the question.

• Sad 3

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

As time goes on, he becomes less and less defensible. He continues to shoot himself in the foot daily. If only he could keep his mouth shut, or limit his inane press conferences to five minutes. But, he rambles on and on, and says the most moronic stuff a human being could possibly say. It is not about the MSM attacking Trump. It is about the search for honor, integrity, truth, and reality, and God forbid fact checking, amidst his daily fog, deflection, lies and disinformation campaigns. 

Americans can and do easily and eagerly demonstrate there capablility to forgive and are truly accepting. trump could earn so much from admitting his flaws. Same is true of any of those who voted. I have the greatest respect and consideration of anybody admitting they made a mistake voting for him

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, rabas said:

And yet amazingly, the top six EU countries of equal population to the US have far more cases and vastly more deaths than the US. They were even using Chloroquine before Trump mentioned Chloroquine.

EU-6 = UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland :  51,127 dead.

US : 12,857 dead

https://ncov2019.live/

Why: EU was listening to you know WHO.

It doesn't make sense to compare, at one point of time, two cases which are at different stages on the diffusion curve. If you look at the diffusion curve's profiles, it doesn't look better for the US. It will just reach these numbers later.

As for the evoked causality, it doesn't make sense as the epicentre in Europe, Italy, implemented a CHINA travel ban before the US. It also implemented a full ban while the US only initially implemented restrictions.

Edited by candide
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:
22 minutes ago, rabas said:

I think the point was not much WHO and China discussion here, only Trump.

China lied, people died, and WHO could care less. So the MSM attacks Trump.

As time goes on, he becomes less and less defensible. He continues to shoot himself in the foot daily. If only he could keep his mouth shut, or limit his inane press conferences to five minutes. But, he rambles on and on, and says the most moronic stuff a human being could possibly say. It is not about the MSM attacking Trump. It is about the search for honor, integrity, truth, and reality, and God forbid fact checking, amidst his daily fog, deflection, lies and disinformation campaigns. 

Edited 1 minute ago by spidermike007

My point was about China and the WHO, not Trump.

"It is about the search for honor, integrity, truth, and reality, and God forbid fact checking, amidst his daily fog, deflection, lies and disinformation campaigns. "

I certainly agree (and lament with you) if you are talking about what generally ails the US system. It mostly parallels the growing wealth gap that starts about the beginning of Clinton's first term, not that Clinton was solely responsible. It is a system wide malaise. The rest of the world, including the UN and WHO, are not exempt from the same malaise. 

So how do we fix it? Maybe a great pandemic will bring us all together so we can begin to see the enemy is not us.

1 hour ago, rabas said:

No, that was not the point of the post I replied to.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, stevenl said:
2 hours ago, rabas said:

No, that was not the point of the post I replied to.

That's the point its author made. Maybe talk to him?

• Thanks 2

Trump is on his way to promoting confusion so he can blame everyone except himself for the high death toll in the USA.  The Republicans who voted against impeachment are just as much to blame for this crisis.

Vote in November like your life depends on it.  Contact your home town Congressman to find out how to vote from overseas if you have not done so already.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Trump and Fox news used to say different things about the virus and its dangers in

the beginning. Now they have changed their attitudes, and are trying to act

like they are heroes, disgusting.  Supporters of this clown seem to think

he is their savior now?  I cannot believe it.

Geezer

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

Every leader of every country was saying different things in the beginning.

No one saw this as being as big as it has become.

The disgusting behavior as usual comes from the MSM and Left trying to rewrite history pretending they would have moved earlier, better, differently.

For them it is a political opportunity not to me missed.

The more die the better to bash Trump with, for them (many on here included) getting rid of Trump would be worth it no matter the number of dead.

Trump is doing a decent job and trying to save lives, without the benefit of hindsight.

Ooo.. Trump’s not gonna like you, saying that he’s doing only a decent job. He believes he’s doing a great job, an excellent job, 10 out of 10 if I’m not mistaken. 

Trying to save lives? I’ve got a bridge in Brooklyn, going cheap. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, atyclb said:

just trying to think objectively about chinas behaviour and the who.

for some reason (and its late and i'm too tired to research it at the moment) a high level governam person in japan said who should be renamed to cho.  china health organization 

Rename WHO as Chinese Health Organization: Japan slams UN body for ‘giving into China’s spin’

Japan's Deputy PM Taro Aso slams WHO head Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus for his 'inadequate evaluation to address the coronavirus outbreak'.

https://theprint.in/world/rename-who-as-chinese-health-organization-japan-slams-un-body-for-giving-into-chinas-spin/393961/

Whistleblowers silenced by China could have stopped global coronavirus spread | 60 Minutes Australia

Same as Trump: try to blame someone else for their failure. Japan refused to impose lockdown and is currently experiencing a surge of epidemic. Just as pathetic as Trump.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, atyclb said:

if i weren't familiar with the unprecedented value/level of honor in japanese culture i could agree with you

Well, saving face is not always equivalent to honor. Anyway, let's see if they make Hara Kiri for failing to contain the pandemic! ????

Edited by candide
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1