Expired Non B Visa

Hi there, i just have few questions about exiting thailand, i have Non b Visa which will expire on 12 april 2020, my WP is already been cancelled and i need to go out thailand on april 15 2020 holding a expired non b visa, is there will be a confilct exiting thailand on my situation? Cause i heard other people say that if you still holding non b visa even you already cancelled  WP you still need to get exit clearance in the airport which is i don't understand much and confuse what thing to do.

To analyse his situation, we need some clarification. The Non B visa is irrelevant. What matters is his permission to stay in Thailand. Important questions:

1. Were you in Thailand on the initial 90-day entry given when entering Thailand with a Non B visa? If so, what is/was the expiry date of the permission to stay?
  2. Were you in Thailand on an extension of your permission to stay based on working? If so, what was the date of the termination of your employment (the same as the end of your legal permission to stay)?

Based on the answers to these questions, we know whether his permission to stay ends before March 26 (the automatic extension does not apply) or on or after March 26 (he is fine to remain in Thailand without taking any action until April 30).

9 hours ago, scoutman360 said:

ubonjoe. But if he leaves the country 3 days after his non-B expires, wouldn't he be subjected to penalties at the airport? I thought we get 24 hours to leave unless you get a 7-day extension.

I was relying to his post saying " you still need to get exit clearance in the airport" which does not exist.

The 500 baht a day overstay is another thing altogether.