Huge queues filmed at Pattaya immigration

webfact

11 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

OMG...look at all those "dirty foreigners"!  Did I see one spit to the ground?  Horrors!  Where is my slingshot?  ????

Oh he is Chinese, it's alright then. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, jack7106 said:

Love your work Thailand – waited seven hours and then was told to come back tomorrow. Any wonder people have lived here for many years are starting to look elsewhere including myself????????‍♂️????????????????????

775F6258-9B86-497D-8DEC-9BC9ED0F7D19.png

What I don’t understand is, who are all these people. We have been reading for months on TVF that all the tourists have left including a huge chunk of expats. So are these the farang equivalent of ‘big ghosts’?

Just been past twice between 10-10.30am and no queues and very few people under the outside covered tents. New location opening today and April amnesty announced yesterday seems to have had an immediate positive impact. 

32 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

What I don’t understand is, who are all these people. We have been reading for months on TVF that all the tourists have left including a huge chunk of expats. So are these the farang equivalent of ‘big ghosts’?

Not sure what a big ghost is, but I'm retired and was supposed to go to Vietnam, then Vietnam closed. The advice from my embassy was 'return unless you are prepared to be stranded indefinitely'. I was unconcerned about being stranded, since I've been abroad for years. Then my visa ran out, and at that point the flights were becoming problematic.

I did have earlier flights to get out in Feb, the reason I missed them was feeling a bit under the weather - I thought it prudent not to catch a flight in this condition, both for my own health and the health of others.