Phuket Songkran allowed, but stay in your subdistrict, says Governor

snoop1130

5 minutes ago, madmitch said:

Well, that translation may as well be in the original language, Serbo-Croat or Mandarin. I wouldn't be any the wiser.

I do hope that something has been lost in translation.

Its the same quote The Phuket News is twisting into "Songkran OK"

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, madmitch said:

Well, that translation may as well be in the original language, Serbo-Croat or Mandarin. I wouldn't be any the wiser.

Say What? You can't understand what Mr Bhaghagwat Wip Cuddle National said?

• Haha 1

And I can see it now TAT's new Slogan for Phuket ....."Come and enjoy the refreshing and Wonderful Island of Phuket, where our successful SongKran washed away the COVID-19", and then the followup "Be the first to feel your Chest tighten as you breathe in deeply, and view the scenery"

Edited by ThailandRyan

Some troll posts and replies have been removed.

Posts commenting on moderation have been removed. 

A post using a trolling and disallowed reference to the PM has now been removed.

Edited by metisdead
  • Thanks 1

I guess that the man feels he has shut everyone from coming in or going out, and then closed each of the sub-districts from being crossed, and thus has each district locked down as well.  So in his mind its all under control, each sub-district can infect only those in that district, one giant orgy will work....what an actual nutcase, who gives these people these top positions.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

i hope everyone understand what this means for all of thailand and the period of time we are going to have remained locked down.

I wanted to believe my own views of what was transpiring were just foolish dreams, but holy snake eyes batman, looks like the Joker has been in charge all along, so much for Gotham city, now if we only had a capable Star fleet commander to get us out of here in warp speed, where is Scotty when I need to be beamed up....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thailand said:

ChiangMai governor always follows the Phuket guy so Songkran coming to ChiangMai.

Now I know why all the water guns were on the shelves in 711's.

Down here it's only one day not like in CM over a week

3 minutes ago, Thailand said:

ChiangMai governor always follows the Phuket guy so Songkran coming to ChiangMai.

Now I know why all the water guns were on the shelves in 711's.

But why the Alcohol Ban....oh yes I know, it not sanook to drink and play, or drink and drive....