Naomi Watts has hilarious meltdown during self-isolation

snoop1130

Naomi Watts has hilarious meltdown during self-isolation

By Caroline Feraday

grth.PNG

Naomi, who shares her two children with ex-boyfriend Liev Schreiber, posted a video to her Instagram, which showed The Impossible star make-up free and screaming out in slow motion / Credit: Instagram

NAOMI Watts had the kind of bad day we can all relate to on Tuesday.

The 51-year-old actress had a funny screaming meltdown, because her household appliances all packed up on the same day.

Naomi, who shares her two children with ex-boyfriend Liev Schreiber, posted a video to her Instagram, which showed The Impossible star make-up free and lip-syncing to a T-rex roar.

She flashes her bra strap as she lets out a slo-mo roar, in the clip.

Full Story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11351930/naomi-watts-meltdown-printer-vacuum-cleaner-dishwasher-broke/

I can symphatize. My coffee machine stopped working and I spent 2h opening the damn thing (it's a complex one with a grinder and stuff) on one morning without getting my caffeine fix. Luckily no people dead, they were wise enough to keep long social distances. Talking to people before they've had their cup of coffee in the morning should be a capital offence.

• Like 1

Oh dear what a catastrophe. Might actually have to wash a plate by hand. How would she go if in a slum in Deli with no hope of any care if she contracted Covid ... do us all a favour take Ellen Degeneres go both of you go stick your head in the toilet.