Trump holds support of political base in virus-prone states

snoop1130

Any alternative to the paramecium equivalent brained individual in the building ‘you can call it anything, it doesn’t have a name...’ White House, might actually listen to advisors, base statements on more than ‘feelings’, undoubtedly lie less (as to lie more would be an Herculean task) and so, in spite of perceived shortcomings (as opposed to manifestly demonstrated ones) would be preferable.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

You look around back here in the motherland  (USA) and all you see is Trump signs. It's like he is running unopposed. Evidently Biden is doing some podcasts or something? Trump is front and center everyday. 

I remember the libs being overjoyed he would have to stop his rallies. Seems he has found a new forum to energize his base much to the consternation of the left. I bet they are tired of all of this winning. They are literally outmaneuvered at every step and turn. What makes it so funny is this is accomplished by a guy they think is so dumb and worse then Satan.

Hopefully Joe gets a motivational speaker and an extra dose of Prevagen every morning.  

trump admires just one thing about the Democrats as he has said before. They stick together and I like that. His supporters have that also. November the 3rd we will know if Biden or trump is the next President despite his base. Don't forget our bet!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“If Fauci and them are telling him, ‘No, we shouldn’t be doing this,’ I’m sure Trump will listen to them,” he said.

almost choke when reading ''' listen to them"".... 555

• Like 1

m

19 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

You look around back here in the motherland  (USA) and all you see is Trump signs. It's like he is running unopposed. Evidently Biden is doing some podcasts or something? Trump is front and center everyday. 

I remember the libs being overjoyed he would have to stop his rallies. Seems he has found a new forum to energize his base much to the consternation of the left. I bet they are tired of all of this winning. They are literally outmaneuvered at every step and turn. What makes it so funny is this is accomplished by a guy they think is so dumb and worse then Satan.

Hopefully Joe gets a motivational speaker and an extra dose of Prevagen every morning.  

That Front and Center has caught up already to him just fine. LOL MotherLand's Lates news Among registered voters, that gap is even wider: 54 percent disapprove vs. 43 percent approve.

Deny, deflect, maybe it is so but so what!

https://news.yahoo.com/new-yahoo-news-you-gov-coronavirus-poll-shows-americans-turning-against-trump-201315969.html

Edited by earlinclaifornia
grammer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another post containing unattributed content has been removed, please provide a valid link to the source of information when posting:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

A post containing a video from a late night comedy show has been removed as it is not a valid source of news.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/9/2020 at 9:09 AM, Paul Henry said:

Trump, Biden debates will not happen. Trump is scared of Biden that's why he tried cheating to stop Biden being front runner. Biden would tie Trump in knots and would cut to pieces Trumps phony statistics and claims of his success. Trump will make some lame excuse as to why the debate should not go ahead.

With news now confirming Trump tried adding an extra debate, which was rejected by Biden's team, we can finally all see the resolution of the "who is scared of the debate" discussion that has raged on this forum. Good to have a firm conclusion after such a heated debate, yet I am sure we will still be reading more posts like the above - detached from reality - and claiming that Trump is terrified of Biden. Let's see.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/government-economy/trump-demand-for-extra-biden-debate-rejected

"The US election debates commission on Thursday turned down the Trump campaign's push to add a fourth televised clash with Democratic challenger Joe Biden.

The commission said that "three 90-minute debates work well to fulfill the voter education purposes the debates are intended to serve... (and it) remains committed to the schedule."

• Haha 1

On 4/8/2020 at 7:05 PM, snoop1130 said:

He’s not God. He can’t foresee the future or see that the virus can do this or that,”

he pretends to be one claiming he can do anything he wants.... my idea? he's mostly <deleted> because his ideas of becoming president for life are down the pipe, he's jealous of his friends who achieved greatness by becoming presidents for life the Czar/president Vlad, Emperor Xi, Kim in North Korea, Duda in Poland,  Netanyahuin Israel, Bolsonaro Brazil all did great then Trump and he can't accept it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1