BANGKOK
CG1 Blue

Will Covid 19 settle the Climate Change Debate?

1 minute ago, Brunolem said:

What about cancer? 

Do you think the nice products from Monsanto and friends the farmers are throwing with abandon (while wearing hazmat suits in some cases) on their crops have no effect on consumers' health? 

i gotta bail out on this topic, i dont even recognize the words and i havnt got the interest to read up on the subject of healthy food, im having a hard enough time to find any food i like the taste of

2 minutes ago, brokenbone said:

the contamination of water can be largely attributed to bum gun users,

LOL  :cheesy:   bum gun and then wash your hands much cleaner.

Let me think:
Pre-Covid:  Single use plastic pretty much phased out by retailers in favor of "bring-your-own-from-home" reusable bags.

During Covid: "Bring-your-own-from-home" reusable bags declared virus/bacteria carrying health hazards.

Post-Covid: Return to single use plastic bags?  And lest we forget, single use plastic gloves, plastic medical PPE, plastic in masks, plastic sheeting, plastic face covers, single-use plastic syringes in the billions if Billy Gates gets his way - most of which will return to the land-fills and oceans.  Big win for the Petro-Chemical industry - they get their cake and can eat it too!

18 minutes ago, TheDark said:

The choice is ours. Either we let the utterly greedy people rule the world, or we take back control and make the Earth Great Again.

when specifically was earth great ?, for whom ? for general biomass or a specific specie ? in what way ?

1 minute ago, connda said:

Post-Covid: Return to single use plastic bags?

Yes there is nothing wrong with plastic itself its the disposal/recycling that needs addressing.

48 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I really wanted this to be true because I like to learn new stuff. But every answer I see via Google seems to contradict what you said about the white streaks 🤔  e.g.: 

The hot, humid exhaust from jet engines mixes with the atmosphere, which at high altitude is of much lower vapor pressure and temperature than the exhaust gas. The water vapor contained in the jet exhaust condenses and may freeze, and this mixing process forms a cloud very similar to the one your hot breath makes on a cold day.

Jet engine exhaust contains carbon dioxide, oxides of sulfur and nitrogen, unburned fuel, soot and metal particles, as well as water vapor. The soot provides condensation sites for the water vapor. Any particles present in the air provide additional sites.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-do-jets-leave-a-white/

Section on climate in this is interesting:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, johng said:

LOL  :cheesy:   bum gun and then wash your hands much cleaner.

no, the back pressure pushes the feces into the water system, and from there the feces crawls to the tap you thought you used to clean your hands and dishes in, while in actual fact you are pouring the feces on your hands and dishes, yuck !

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, DrTuner said:

That was funny. At least they are capable of changing their view when new evidence surfaces. Some here at TVF are still going raaaahhh just a flu bro Tarzan bundolo!

Definitive proof that unlike left wing media, right wing media can admit when it gets it wrong.

Just now, connda said:

single-use plastic syringes in the billions if Billy Gates gets his way

Vaccinations, which according to Billy Gates, will drop the world's population by a couple of billion souls thus making a cleaner, more livable planet for the eugenicists who would prefer to see another 4 billion or so sheered from existence leaving only a class of serfs to serve them and a planet sized hunting reserve with clean air and unpolluted oceans for their enjoyment.

6 minutes ago, TheDark said:

Is this your best contribution to this this discussion?

Please let as at least sometimes point out to the public, how nasty some of these members really are.. instead of just reporting them to the mods. 

Ok. I might have underestimated your cynicism. I'm tired and a bit (read a lot) more on fight feeling. 

If you get banned for an while, that's on me. Sorry.. really.. 

1 minute ago, brokenbone said:

or a specific specie ?

Great for the Dinosaurs maybe ?  high temps and high C02.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, phycokiller said:

all you armchair scientists, write it down and publish it in a science journal, the oil companies will reward you with millions and trump will give you a medal of freedom if you can disprove that humans are warming the planet

so far no body has risen out of their arm chair to collect the bounty. guess you are more content posting on obscure forums where you just look like the idiots that you are

many analysts are debunking the hysterical co2 angst, but the activists just wont listen to reason

https://thsresearch.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/ef-gast-data-research-report-062717.pdf

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, connda said:

will drop the world's population by a couple of billion souls thus making a cleaner, more livable planet

There are certainly too many people on the planet at the moment,some way of limiting the population has to be found..if humankind doesn't do it then mother nature will.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, johng said:

Great for the Dinosaurs maybe ?  high temps and high C02.

complex life thrives in warmer temperature and plants and photosynthetic plankton

thrives in a rich co2 environment, nothing changed except conditions has degraded over time

since earth cooled down too much for reinvigorating  either optimal life conditions