Virus death projections greatly reduced!

Crazy Alex

2 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Swine flu? I seem to remember that a few years back. It came from Mexico. We didn't do much about it here in the US. Ended up killing half a million people. Nobody seemed to care. For some strange reason, COVID-19 is a much bigger deal. Hmmmm I wonder why.

Sweden didnt panic. They just gave warnings.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

You do. 18m deaths is major.

Only 6% of infected cases detected according to study.

That means it is like a flu.

Btw swine killed 575,000 no panic.

And calling people crazy for pointing out facts hmmm.....

Did you actually read the sudy? If you did then your comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. Unless more testing is carried out, then the number who actually carry it and share it is unknown.

If they are detecting 6% then the hypotothosis is they could be missing 94% of actua infections

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

1800 deaths per day? Where is this happening?

USA according to official figures, it is the rolling figure and continuing upwards, was 1900 ( (closest number in 10s) yesterday.

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Hahahaha. Trump had nothing to do with the new reduced estimates. If anything, Trump extended the duration of the crisis by not acting sooner.

All the credit needs to go to the state and city leaders that put tight restrictions on early, like Cuomo, Newsome, the San Francisco Mayer, etc.

Yes, we should assign credit to New York, whose complete bungling puts that at nearly half the infections of the entire country!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Ok I should should not have used the word average, but the death toll is rising daily, I should have said 1800 and Rising.

Total number dead USA 12,754, I am sure their families are thankful and grateful to DJT

You mean China.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Actually, it's a BS no matter how you slice it. If that's the US, it's flat out WRONG. We have NOT averaged 1,800 deaths per day. If it's a global count, then obviously it's silly to assign blame for that number to any specific country. Well, one could obviously blame China, who started this whole thing.

Unfortunately, there are elements in society who refuse to blame the actual perpetrator and instead choose to blame others trying to mitigate the damage China started.

NO that was the deaths from two days ago in USA only, yesterday was 1900 

I am not apportioning blame to the origins of this, but looking dispasionatley at the POTUS responses.Blame suits your personality, not mine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RJRS1301 said:

NO that was the deaths from two days ago in USA only, yesterday was 1900 

I am not apportioning blame to the origins of this, but looking dispasionatley at the POTUS responses.Blame suits your personality, not mine.

Yes, I'm sure that earlier when you posted "Yes really good at average 1800 deaths per day I am sure their families are thankful and grateful", I'm sure you were in no way trying to blame Trump.????????

Just now, RJRS1301 said:

Oh yes I was looking dispassionately at his incompetence 

The man who a few weeks ago stated

"15 now soon be zero"

"its only the flu" when informed the rate ofcontagion he said>> "Oh I didn't know that"

Ah, so that's more of you not trying to blame anyone. That's what I do, not you. Oops!

15 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Hahahaha. Trump had nothing to do with the new reduced estimates. If anything, Trump extended the duration of the crisis by not acting sooner.

All the credit needs to go to the state and city leaders that put tight restrictions on early, like Cuomo, Newsome, the San Francisco Mayer, etc.

So when things are better it's someone else but when things go bad it's him. Classic Trump hater syndrome.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Excellent Colin, He also uses the moniker of Crazy, in his Avitar, so how can anyone, who also uses the AOC photo, be even taken seriously.....

Perhaps you can post some form of an argument rather than whine about the messenger. And yes, I think AOC is crazy.

44 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Unfortunately, there are elements in society who refuse to blame the actual perpetrator and instead choose to blame others trying to mitigate the damage China started.

Well, that's certainly an interesting viewpoint. Everyone seems to be on-board with China being the origin of the virus, the problem is with idiot leaders who stick their heads up their backsides and deny that the problem exists until it is too late, then they're either playing catch-up or blaming someone else or denying any responsibility, anything but admitting to their stupidity and malfeasance.

Here's a perfect example of a Forrest Gumpism: Stupid is as stupid does.

US intelligence officials were warning as far back as late November that the novel coronavirus was spreading through China's Wuhan region and posing a threat to its people and daily life, according to ABC News.

The US military's National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI) compiled a November intelligence report in which "analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event," one of the sources of the NCMI's report told ABC News.

The source told ABC News that the intelligence report was then briefed "multiple times" to the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Pentagon's Joint Staff and the White House.

Repeated briefings were held through December across the US government, including the National Security Council, culminating in a detailed outline of the threat in the President's Daily Brief in early January, according to ABC News, whose report cited four sources briefed on the matter.

Edited by GalaxyMan
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Ah, so that's more of you not trying to blame anyone. That's what I do, not you. Oops!

NO you love blame, and fail to understand dispassionate analysis.

I was repeating the mans own quotes as examples of incompetence.

Your blind adherence to idelogy seems to block your ability for critical thinking 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

Is there a point?

Just about crazy numbers and crazy people nothing more to see here.....so move on....don't dillydally, quit being an onlooker.....your excused...stop rubber necking.......

• Sad 1

Just now, RJRS1301 said:

NO you love blame, and fail to understand dispassionate analysis.

I was repeating the mans own quotes as examples of incompetence.

Your blind adherence to idelogy seems to block your ability for critical thinking 

Stop posting nonsense.

• Sad 1