Sanders drops out of U.S. election race, setting up Biden battle with Trump

webfact

5 hours ago, AJBangkok said:

The question is can the democrats keep Biden’s ( I’m Joe Biden and I’m running for the us senate ) senility hidden for 6 more months.

no problem as he running for "proxy president"

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

53 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

There's a lot wrong in this post. Correct me if I'm wrong but the stock market has just fallen, what? 35%?  It fell more than 80% during the Great Depression. American companies are not supporting the government at this time, it is the reverse that is happening. I think your favorite company, Boeing just got billions and billions in free money from the government. It is a terrible sign, and something not to be wished for, that the richest people and/or companies are the providers of our country's basic needs because the country that made them rich can't, because they were too busy making these people rich.

"We live in a political world, where mercy walks the plank. Life is in mirrors, death disappears, up the steps to the nearest bank. - Bob Dylan"

great dylan quote

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

Honest Joe Biden, the sharpest tool in the Democrat tool box!

Yes sir, Mr Honesty and Mr No corruption here Joe. Still with his razor sharp mind and impeccable behaviour.

Vlad and Xi must be pissing themselves laughing at the thought of this craggy semi senile corrupt smoothy being the next POTUS! If he gets elected wonder how many directorships he can line up for Hunter?

Vladimir will definitely be upset-he will no longer have influence over the White House 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

I’m not sure Joe Biden knows what he stands for.

Of course he does. He stands for eveything that caused people to think voting for Trump might be a good idea. I'll guess we'll see if they still feel that way.  Ironically, they agree on about 80% of all policy.

Edited by lannarebirth
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Now that the angry, bitter old man is gone, America can elect a decent, honorable, smart, and very capable leader, who may be able to bring the nation back from the brink of isolation. Biden will make a good president, and he will bring back some dignity the office, after years of P.T. Barnum. Trump already lost the election. Covid knocked him out in the first round. 

Only thing you got right there is the part about the angry bitter old man gone.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Joe Biden campaign's biggest challenge right now is to keep this guy

alive till the election....they must have hidden him in a hermetically sealed

chamber for fear of him getting corona'd. If he does cop it, I fear it will be curtains.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

He didn't even get THAT part right. Sanders is neither angry or bitter, he is RIGHT. He is reportedly difficult to work with because he knows the right path and insists upon not departing from it. He is the only candidate who can beat Trump. I sincerely hope I am wrong.

So the path to Venezuela is the right one? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

While Biden and Trump make it to the election? Biden must choose a young white female to be his running mate as they are the most likely to survive the virus. I guess that would be Klobuchar. But he could pick another female and still have a high chance viral protection in her should he died in office. That could be anyone from Kamala Harris to Hillary Clinton if she were up for it. But with the virus younger is better.

Biden must choose a young white female .                   I guess that would be Klobuchar.  image.jpeg.ab0cfff289ca715b1e1a0c50f8a72e5b.jpeg    Age 60 next month.

I guess that little 30 year old hottie AOC would be more of a distraction for Uncle Joe in the Oval Orifice? image.jpeg.663743d3783fd0293abb9332c5cfcc28.jpeg

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Unless you are in the USA now, experiencing it you have no idea how good things for most people actually are. Premiums are paid to those still working, $1,200 per individual or $2,400 per married couple making up to $153,000. Thanks for the check.

Loads of people working from home, gasoline costs nothing but nobody is using it anyway, the skies are blue with out too many flights, my car insurance was lowered by 20%, my husband is home all the time because he is skilled and can work from home.

The stock market just went through lows as low as the Great Depression and now trades at a fair value. Summer is here and all of America will go camping to get out. Sporting goods stores would be a good stock now.

American companies have been able to support the government once again. Salesforce CEO Benioff is importing 50,000,000 pieces of PPE for the medical workers on his own. There are many examples like this Tim Cook and Apple, Amazon, Microsoft helping retarded government websites.

The mood here is really very good. Unless you live in NYC and actually watch Cuomo speak for hours in your shoebox.

Any sad misconception about Trump losing popularity in this crisis is markedly mistaken.

????..  Exactly.  ????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1