Sanders drops out of U.S. election race, setting up Biden battle with Trump

webfact

12 hours ago, atyclb said:

poor bernie bites the bullet,..... again

trumps ny accent may be annoying but bernie's is excruciating

To me, Bernie just sounds DUMB when he talks. I'm not even sure it's his accent. Poor guy

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Honest Joe Biden, the sharpest tool in the Democrat tool box!

Yes sir, Mr Honesty and Mr No corruption here Joe. Still with his razor sharp mind and impeccable behaviour.

Vlad and Xi must be pissing themselves laughing at the thought of this craggy semi senile corrupt smoothy being the next POTUS! If he gets elected wonder how many directorships he can line up for Hunter?

To the Russians, Biden is just like Hillary. Except he can be bought off much cheaper.

• Like 1

The dementia line/talking point seems to be getting a good run at the moment by our resident dementia experts. 

So we get closer to the general and it becomes clear that he’s nothing like Regan in the last two years of his presidency, what will the new attack line be? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crazy Alex said:
1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

So true we have the dolt as President and soon to be indicted come January. Biden is more a centralist than a liberal. 

Biden, aka "the Senator from MBNA", is the banksters' best friend. But really, it's not about that or his ideology. The obvious issue is his dementia.

the anti trumpers will say biden's dementia is better than trumps dementia

Edited by atyclb
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cryingdick said:

The dems themselves are also aware of Biden's mental state and worried. It's common knowledge Joe has lost his fastball. You can deflect but denial isn't going to help when this becomes painfully obvious even to the average dem. It is possible though that he is still attractive to the dems as they are on the same speed.

cruel

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Joe Biden campaign's biggest challenge right now is to keep this guy

alive till the election....they must have hidden him in a hermetically sealed

chamber for fear of him getting corona'd. If he does cop it, I fear it will be curtains.

I think that is the Trump Campaign's biggest challenge. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, atyclb said:

since many of us can set our differences aside and all like bob dylan let me say

"don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing".  Subterranean Homesick Blues

Wow I thought of that song as well.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Now that the angry, bitter old man is gone, America can elect a decent, honorable, smart, and very capable leader, who may be able to bring the nation back from the brink of isolation. Biden will make a good president, and he will bring back some dignity the office, after years of P.T. Barnum. Trump already lost the election. Covid knocked him out in the first round. 

Except his approval numbers went up. Good theory though. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, jimmybcool said:

Anyone predicting the outcome of the election in November now is just guessing.  Much can change between now and then.  Sure Biden can win.  Or Trump.  

And polls have proven to be meaningless since they don't seem to grasp they should be based on how elections are won with the electoral college.  It matters not if a candidate wins the popular vote.  Win enough swing states and boom you are in.

To that add the uncertainty caused by the pandemic.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Yeah Trump is directly responsible for all that. Get a grip. It's this sort of semi-psychotic ranting that is turning a lot of people off about libs and how they conduct themselves these days. 

The more the grave pun intended consequences of picking Joe sink in, the angrier the hornets. Bernie still on the ballot. LOL there goes a good chunk of Joe's votes. Not counting the 15% of Bernie's crowd that actually goes Trump.

Angry doesn't sell well. Bernie found that out. Warren found that out. At least Joe isn't so caustic all the time. He is still going to have to rest on his laurels of scoring 4 touchdowns in one game back in high school.

Also when addressing other forum members with words, like champ is undignified and unnecessary.  Okay bro? Got it dude. I did it there but these type of silly terms that get used are not meaningful. A few of our members always do this to make it more personal. 

LOST MONTHS Re-elect on that

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, Tug said:

Shhhhh maybe the electorate won’t notice how trump is failing and won’t take responsibility for anything shhhh

This is the old meme. The hackneyed hope.

Newsflash - they won't.

It's Trump's to lose. I think people will be in a far more forgiving and confused mood. Trump projects strength and populism. Biden projects confusion and indecisiveness.

This will be an election for the books. People will be economically ruined but they won't vote for that other guy.

Biden won't gain votes it will just be same old anti-male, anti-white special interests he will pander to.

• Like 2