Sanders drops out of U.S. election race, setting up Biden battle with Trump

webfact

8 hours ago, Tug said:

I don’t know about taking bribes but who had to pay up for the scam university or the cool 20 million fine for the scam charity hummm just to easy

Of course you don't know about Biden being in the pocket of banksters.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Of course you don't believe. You do not believe that Trump has any faults, liabilities, or shortcomings. So, why would you believe this? Objectivity was lost quite some time ago.

No, you're wrong- at best. Of course Trump has faults, liabilities and shortcomings. But none of that deflection you just attempted takes away from the fact you just threw out a claim with no evidence whatsoever.

As for objectivity? Huh? You claim you're objective? I sure don't.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, sucit said:

Biden was not at all challenged in the primaries. Nobody threw hardballs at him, the press or his opponents. 

And so now, under all this pressure, we think a guy who can barely cough out a thought while he hides away in his living room, is going to get through heated and brutal attacks by Trump in front of a live audience. 

There are the sex allegations, the hair petting, the plagiarism videos, war voting record. Endless material. Add that to the will be debate debacles, the thought of his mental capacity in a couple of more years, along with his physical incapability of even running a presidential campaign. 

Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it. 

trump will challenge Biden on hair and sexual misconduct??:cheesy::cheesy::clap2:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

I think a lot of folks, especially after this pandemic nightmare, may well want, Dull, Boring, Non Confrontational with a return to LBT (Life before Trump)

I think during the boring period we can decide what we want thats not a narcissist reality TV star to move forward.

Also, and probably more importantly, it will return the GOP to it's roots rather than the whimpering lapdog it's become, afraid of saying a word for fear of a Primary

Either Trump handles this, the economy recovers, things go back to normal and gets re-elected or it doesn't work out and America completely collapses. This will play out before November. 

If we go another several months with no economy most of the political arguments put forward in the past 3 years are irrelevant. This is bigger than an election that may never happen in November. The government is going to run out of the ability to pay $1,200 checks.

Like it or not the pivotal moment of America's future will be under the Trump administration. So there you have it. If we don't get past the summer the fall isn't going to matter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

I don’t know about that I suspect a deflection but this I will say it’s definitely preferable to the russan mob/ oligarchs like trump is hummm?

There's a whole lot of people deflecting, then- from across the political spectrum. You have some catching up to do. Pick a source:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=joe+biden+the+senator+from+mbna

Now don't you worry. Republicans will make certain every voter, especially *progressives*, know all about Joe Biden being in the pocket of banksters. Trust me, it's not going to energize the base. Surely you can see this, yes?

Edited by Crazy Alex
  • Like 1

On 4/9/2020 at 10:12 AM, TopDeadSenter said:

I think what is desperately needed is a shot of charisma at the democrat frontline. Klobuchar has none at all. Biden is IMO barely cognizant. The closest they can come to someone with a bit of life in them, a bit of sparkle is their old hero Mike Avenatti. I wonder if he is currently too busy to be Joe's VP?

Nothing like being proven correct. "Serious contender" and MSM favorite for 2020 Mike Avenatti has been released from jail. I bet there will be pressure for Biden to give up his sexist woman only policy for VP(we all know who he was thinking of!) and bring Mike Avenatti back into the fold as VP. Well, he is charismatic, and other than being a fraudster he does seem to have his marbles still. You couldn't begin making up this mess the democrats have gotten themselves into now.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/michael-avenatti-released-new-york-jail-over-coronavirus-concerns-n1181941

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tug said:

I don’t know about that I suspect a deflection but this I will say it’s definitely preferable to the russan mob/ oligarchs like trump is hummm?

A prime example of why this place has become so thoroughly boring.