Sanders drops out of U.S. election race, setting up Biden battle with Trump

webfact

2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Not all at one time!

That would be too risky. No way Bloomberg wastes another billion dollars after his last spanking. Obama doesn't endorse Joe looks sketchy.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 4/9/2020 at 8:34 AM, Tug said:

Shhhhh maybe the electorate won’t notice how trump is failing and won’t take responsibility for anything shhhh

Most intelligent people can see that this continuously lying <deleted> in the White House is almost deranged and just plain dumb, as witnessed by his latest almost incoherent ramble about germs, viruses and antibiotics!!

Not only that, he failed to act against the virus when it was put to him that there could be a pandemic – – – but then that's just all old news of which his supporters don't want to be reminded.

Now I am neither a Democrat or a Republican, nor a US citizen, but how on earth has the situation got to this: – a dumb, idiot clown in the White House, and someone challenging for the presidency who doesn't seem to have the wherewithal to know which day of the week it is.

Two very weak candidates with half an ounce of grey matter between them, with Biden edging trump on that aspect, but he is hardly the person to rally folks around him and his cause, because he is seemingly living up to his title of "Sleepy Joe" and I doubt whether he could motivate a family to vacate a burning house, such is his lack of charisma.

Sad times indeed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

The devil you know is often times better than the devil you don't.

But that's really the problem an entire career in public service and nothing to show for it. Speaks volumes. Biden, HRC, John Kerry.

That is true for every person in the world, and you could make that argument against anyone who would run against trump including Sanders or any other Democratic opponent.

Why are we even holding an election? 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Tug said:

schoolboy sandbox bulley

Sociopaths and bullies are running most of the countries in the world, and they always have. They have an insatiable desire for power and the ruthless determination to achieve it. Many people find this appealing. They want leaders to have simplistic solutions to complex problems, and the more unforgiving of transgressors the better.

Trump will almost certainly win, unless Biden picks someone smarter and more popular than him to take over - when his dementia sets in (Michelle Obama is the standout there, and the Dems would have it in the bag with her as VP).

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

I recall Trump pouting, lying and denying in debates, which was good enough for his base.  No doubt that is what he will do again, and again it will be good enough for his base.  However to expect Trump to dominate in a debate, or to say anything coherent if he departs from rehearsed lines, is ridiculous.

If only Biden can recall.... well, pretty much anything. Surely you realize he's in big trouble at the debates, yes?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Telling the truth about someone isn't slander. His voting record and record of contributors is public record. Slander? Hilarious. Even your pals at Mother Jones aren't Joe Biden fans- BECAUSE he's a bankster thug.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/11/biden-bankruptcy-president/<SNIP>

I read the entire article. What comes across to me Republicans worked closely with Biden in order to get legislation over the line to ensure revenue coming into Delaware. Personally I find the justification repulsive considering the consequences for those less well off. Where's your criticism of Republicans for supporting the legislation? We all know the Obama admin did some great. to curtail the excesses of the financial services industry, which as soon as he could, trump reversed.

I would imagine Biden can use the info below to great effect against trump.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/12/politics/anthony-fauci-pushback-coronavirus-measures-cnntv/index.html

As per his M.O. trump has now retweeted a call for Fauci's firing. i suppose trump supporters will now call Fauci a traitor.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/492450-trump-retweets-supporter-calling-for-fauci-to-be-fired

Edited by simple1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

I read the entire article. What comes across to me Republicans worked closely with Biden in order to get legislation over the line to ensure revenue coming into Delaware. Personally I find the justification repulsive considering the consequences for those less well off. Where's your criticism of Republicans for supporting the legislation? We all know the Obama admin did some great. to curtail the excesses of the financial services industry, which as soon as he could, trump reversed.

I would imagine Biden can use the info below to great effect against trump.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/12/politics/anthony-fauci-pushback-coronavirus-measures-cnntv/index.html

As per his M.O. trump has now retweeted a call for Fauci's firing. i suppose trump supporters will now call Fauci a traitor.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/492450-trump-retweets-supporter-calling-for-fauci-to-be-fired

trump toasted himself as Fauci is now the MD of America daily

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Do you just watch FOX? Time you tried something new!

Try this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden

Note his inability to not graduate near bottom in his classes, plagiarism, inability to hold a job for long and survival by going into politics. Deciding to run for US Senate before starting his elected position in New Castle county (where I grew up). Don't get me wrong, everyone likes Mr. "Hi, I'm Joe Biden! Vote for me". He's all charm. 

• Thanks 1