English translation regarding automatic visa extensions and suspension of 90 day reporting

webfact

1 minute ago, Scrotobike said:

Just back from immigration

no 90 day needed -it was the time for one

1 year extension to proceed as normal - this month for me

so apart from no 90 days it is business as usual for us retirees 

Did they tell you when the next 90-day would be due?

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, kevin612 said:

Obviously automatic extension at least 60 days, otherwise on may 1 st people will queue up again.

I think the end April is like what a lot of countries are doing.  They set a goal line where they hope things will be back to sort of normal but realize that it can be extended.  

They have done a good thing now let's see what happens.   They are also going to have to make small changes in the way people report once this is over so that they do not swamp the staff in the different offices.    Can  you imagine what it will be like if everyone has to report on the 1st of the month  

BLACK FRIDAY IN BANGKOK

images.jfif

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ramdas said:

5 of us and my next 90 days report is due towards the end of May, I take it a whole lot of things may change ????

Well my 90 days is due next week.

Normally just go to Irratation as only 10-15 minutes drive. Last one in and out in under 3 minutes.

But thought I would try online for the first time as they talked about we should do that. Damn!!555

But will still have to wait a few days anyway so lets see!!????????????????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

I think the end April is like what a lot of countries are doing.  They set a goal line where they hope things will be back to sort of normal but realize that it can be extended.  

They have done a good thing now let's see what happens.   They are also going to have to make small changes in the way people report once this is over so that they do not swamp the staff in the different offices.    Can  you imagine what it will be like if everyone has to report on the 1st of the month  

BLACK FRIDAY IN BANGKOK

images.jfif 13.63 kB · 1 download

OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED ON 1ST MAY....IT IS LABOUR DAY....

• Haha 1

Could anyone please clarify one thing? I don't want to start a new thread regarding this. My visa expired on April 1st, but I had a CoViD-19 emergency extension using the embassy letter. I am, as other people, 'under consideration' and have to appear at immigration on April 14. Does that imply that I don't have to go immigration on April 14 and my 'under consideration' will also be 'extended' till April 30? Thank you if anyone's aware of that. It seems like it's missing some vital points for those people who actually extended past the 26th of March.

What does "make and evidence" mean, which is in the top lefthand bubble of the Flow Diagram, put out to assist in the understanding of this extension situation, that the Immigration Bureau posted on this subject?  

The full verbiage is; "Aliens who are permitted to have residency in the kingdom and make an evidence of notification for leaving the kingdom in order to re-enter for 1 year."

Thanks in advance for any assistance in helping me better understanding this subject. 

12 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

And for those on multi O marriage visas? Nothing? No 90 day border hops possible. Is the only option the 60 day extension? By visiting the immigration office?

I was told that by Joe on this forum and by a Visa Agent on Tuesday

• Thanks 1