China is the Winner - That is a Real Reason to Worry

4 minutes ago, noone223 said:

no. thats not "personal" . Sihanoukville has turned by everyone's opinion to a dumpster.

It wasn't taken from me, it was taken from Cambodians. Tibet wasn't taken from me, but from Tibetans.

Pattaya is not owned by the Americans, Germans, nor Brits, and even if it was actually owned by americans or brits (which everyone knows IT ISN'T)

It still is beautiful next to Sihanoukville.

Yes, its fear of tiananmen square, of tibet, of sihanoukville, of africa, of fiji happening all over again.

Of course its fear, so what? You're acting as if fear is an absolute negative,  when in reality fear is what stops holocausts and dictatorships.

Fear has never changed anything. Action of determined people with focus and concentration have. That is the opposite of fear.

As I say, over half of the worlds population has no problem with the places mentioned. The only thing that is scaring you is to lose the power grip your country owns on the rest of the world.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Matzzon said:
9 minutes ago, noone223 said:

Fear has never changed anything. Action of determined people with focus and concentration have. That is the opposite of fear.

Can I print this intelligent quote on a poster? I'd like to hang on the wall in my toilet, right on top of my bum gun. (don't worry, i'll credit you for it)

Edited by noone223
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bassosa said:

China....the CCP is dangerous, wake up please.

As if its not pure fear that forces 1.3million chinese to rely on VPN's.

No, it's "action of determined people" . Geez, you could say that about Hitler too. "He wasn't afraid of jews, he was a determined person"

2 minutes ago, Bassosa said:

There's always one sucker falling for the Chinese propaganda machine. 

as we've seen, we've all got propaganda machines.

the chinese (like the soviets before them) previously relied on clunky, cartoonesque, very obvious propaganda, whereas our version was slick, well-oiled, madison avenue consumer-driven.  they're learning, though, and copying our style.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, noone223 said:

Can I print this intelligent quote on a poster? I'd like to hang on the wall in my toilet, right on top of my bum gun. (don't worry, i'll credit you for it)

Sure! ???? Does that mean that you are scared of your own <deleted> and need mentoring before you take action with your gun?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Bassosa said:

Because that advantage in the economic sector will be used to become the new global super power.

Personally I'd rather the US be that global super power. For all their faults they're not quite as scary as China and the CCP.

There it came. The fear of the changes and creations of new super powers. The reason why you prefer US as the worlds leader, is that you are raised with western ideologies. Still over half the population of the world stands against you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bassosa said:

Yes, but "we" also have free press and journalists pursuing the truth. 

China hasn't. Big difference

You're right, and most of us here are on the same page , unfortunately we do have ignorant people in the west too.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, noone223 said:

look genius.

If it is him that should wake up.

Why is China blocking Facebook & Youtube -> while the west isn't blocking WeChat or Baidu?

You're clearly the one who needs the wake up, but I'm afraid you'll still be stupid even after you do.

Why they are blocking Facebook and Youtube? You do not realize that? Because they do not wish that more than half of their citizens turned into walking zombies in a vegetable state of mind. Unfortunately they have WeChat and Baidu, and that is more than enough. They also managed to promote that to the western world, which means a higher percentage of vegetable state. See they have been doing everything right to minimize the damage for their own citizens. Another pin in the hat, that gives them a greater chance to step up and before the rest of the world.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Matzzon said:

Why they are blocking Facebook and Youtube? You do not realize that? Because they do not wish that more than half of their citizens turned into walking zombies in a vegetable state of mind. Unfortunately they have WeChat and Baidu, and that is more than enough. They also managed to promote that to the western world, which means a higher percentage of vegetable state. See they have been doing everything right to minimize the damage for their own citizens. Another pin in the hat, that gives them a greater chance to step up and before the rest of the world.

Seriously, that's the reason? 555

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bassosa said:

No I prefer the US as the super power because it's the least worst option. 

China as the global super power is probably the worst option. I don't think a communist totalitarian regime should rule the world, especially seeing what China does to it's own people.

I am exchanging mails with Chinese PhD lady now. While American ivory tower teaches its own students how America is evil, this lady is telling me the superiority of the east over the west. Propaganda works like N Korea.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

zombies in a vegetable state of mind.

couldn't have described you or your sense of logic better than that, thank you for admitting to this.

but don't be too harsh on yourself, there's hope for you too. maybe you should go to China or North Korea to find it.

Edited by noone223
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bassosa said:

China as the global super power is probably the worst option. I don't think a communist totalitarian regime should rule the world, especially seeing what China does to it's own people.

No, but an instable guy like Mr Trump is okay holding the rows in the boat?

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Bassosa said:

This is why I like TVF. You meet the strangest people. ????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

China is and has been a winner for quite sometime, China has been taking advantage/hiding behind WTO rule 155, if they played by the same rules as other countries, their economy would not be as it is

Myth busted: China’s status as a developing country gives it few benefits in the World Trade Organisation

https://theconversation.com/myth-busted-chinas-status-as-a-developing-country-gives-it-few-benefits-in-the-world-trade-organisation-124602

In the WTO, developing countries are entitled to “special and differential treatment” set out in 155

rules.

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-WTO-right-to-consider-China-to-be-a-developing-country

Is the WTO right to consider China to be a developing country?

12 Answers
Joseph Boyle
Answered Sep 26 2019 · Author has 32.7k answers and 24m answer views

China is the biggest industrial and exporting country. It is now much more developed than the US in some measures, and these areas will continue to increase. China is hardly disadvantaged in trade; it has the biggest advantage.

Edited by Mavideol

15 minutes ago, Bassosa said:

"Not more dangerous than any other country with power". 

I don't think you can compare China to the USA. One is a democracy with free press and the other is...well, China.

Democracy with free press? Oh, you mean a powerless government with fake news?

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Bassosa said:

Yes, but "we" also have free press and journalists pursuing the truth. 

China hasn't. Big difference. 

not as much as we'd like to think.  the interwebs gives us more information and more websites, but we have to try and filter out the disinformation.  fewer and fewer are relying on the big news agencies, unfortunately a lot of time the vetting of the sites relies on that gut feeling.

and the big guys aren't always performing old-style journalism.  nowadays they seem to act more like stenographers, blindly repeating anything from "anonymous, unnamed officials," and wind up being just another propaganda conduit.  otherwise they lose access and are cut off from those juicy, anonymous scoops.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Why they are blocking Facebook and Youtube?

Why does the West block access to FB etc, Singapore a prime example, they now deem what is fake news! yet people don't see it, they are using the "China model"

It's natural to break the power base down to "countries" the reality is "Globalists" rule, those that finance both sides of wars, they don't care about "countries"

Part of the ongoing "agenda" is without a doubt the Bill Gates led ID2020 (https://id2020.org/alliance) campaign, he is their man, as he is one of them & they want to further establish there power base as there are too many restless people in the world!

• Sad 1