BANGKOK
Pilotman

China is the Winner - That is a Real Reason to Worry

2 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

so you've already decided?  just a hunch?  a gut feeling?  that's a problem i see often,

both

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, noone223 said:

no. thats not "personal" . Sihanoukville has turned by everyone's opinion to a dumpster.

It wasn't taken from me, it was taken from Cambodians. Tibet wasn't taken from me, but from Tibetans.

Pattaya is not owned by the Americans, Germans, nor Brits, and even if it was actually owned by americans or brits (which everyone knows IT ISN'T)

It still is beautiful next to Sihanoukville.

Yes, its fear of tiananmen square, of tibet, of sihanoukville, of africa, of fiji happening all over again.

Of course its fear, so what? You're acting as if fear is an absolute negative,  when in reality fear is what stops holocausts and dictatorships.

Fear has never changed anything. Action of determined people with focus and concentration have. That is the opposite of fear.

As I say, over half of the worlds population has no problem with the places mentioned. The only thing that is scaring you is to lose the power grip your country owns on the rest of the world.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Matzzon said:
9 minutes ago, noone223 said:

Fear has never changed anything. Action of determined people with focus and concentration have. That is the opposite of fear.

Can I print this intelligent quote on a poster? I'd like to hang on the wall in my toilet, right on top of my bum gun. (don't worry, i'll credit you for it)

Edited by noone223
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bassosa said:

China....the CCP is dangerous, wake up please.

As if its not pure fear that forces 1.3million chinese to rely on VPN's.

No, it's "action of determined people" . Geez, you could say that about Hitler too. "He wasn't afraid of jews, he was a determined person"

2 minutes ago, Bassosa said:

There's always one sucker falling for the Chinese propaganda machine. 

as we've seen, we've all got propaganda machines.

the chinese (like the soviets before them) previously relied on clunky, cartoonesque, very obvious propaganda, whereas our version was slick, well-oiled, madison avenue consumer-driven.  they're learning, though, and copying our style.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, noone223 said:

Can I print this intelligent quote on a poster? I'd like to hang on the wall in my toilet, right on top of my bum gun. (don't worry, i'll credit you for it)

Sure! 🙂 Does that mean that you are scared of your own <deleted> and need mentoring before you take action with your gun?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Bassosa said:

Because that advantage in the economic sector will be used to become the new global super power.

Personally I'd rather the US be that global super power. For all their faults they're not quite as scary as China and the CCP.

There it came. The fear of the changes and creations of new super powers. The reason why you prefer US as the worlds leader, is that you are raised with western ideologies. Still over half the population of the world stands against you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1