Central Festival Open?

I believe that I read somewhere that Central Festival is closed for April.

I know that Tops is open.

Does anyone know if the banks/phone shops are open please? Specifically DTAC. Some of my people want to pay phone bills, but they do not have the actual bill so they cannot use 7/11

I am just trying to avoid wasted journeys

1 hour ago, Tropicalevo said:

Some of my people want to pay phone bills, but they do not have the actual bill so they cannot use 7/11

I believe the bill number and amount to pay can be found in the dtac smartphone app.

• Like 2

When I went on  Friday it was like a ghost town. Tops is open, but not until 11am. DTAC is open, not sure about AIS.

All the banks in there were closed, ( ATM's accessible), but I have seen other branches such as K-Bank and Krungsri open near Tesco Lotus on ring road. Also SCB by Fisherman's Village.

Car park was closed, although bike parking in front of Tops lake road side was open.

Edited by phetphet
  • Thanks 1

Try their main office behind Big C Extra.  It is in one of the sois in the business park.  I think you can also pay just by putting your phone number in to the machine in front of the check out at most 7-11s.

Central Festival Samui is partly open, including AIS and DTAC – just been there – but anything not essential is closed. The mall opens late and close early, all banks seemed like closing 5 pm.

The big sign blocking the entrance to the underground parking says Tops 08-20: AIS, DTAC, True, 3BB 11-20.

• Like 1

Having DTAC myself I would recommend the DTAC app. Turn off Wifi (so it uses 4G to connect to network), start the app, then go to current usage and outstanding amount. If you have credit card, you can pay right in the app, else from an ATM machine for example by just typing in phone number and amount.

• Like 1