my girlfriend wants gold

kiever

If you have a long term relationship back home it could end up costing you half of everything you own.

If you have a relationship with a girl half your age back home , it will likely cost you a lot of dosh regularly.

In Thailand gold is a pension , if the girl is worth it then sort her out.

Of course if you desire a beautiful girlfriend / wife who loves you unconditionaly , wants nothing and thinks it a privilege just to be with somebody older than her father ( quite common here apparently according to the gist of many posts) then dump her and pick up a replacement in the morning.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Quiet entertaining thread.

The girls are one of the reasons why I always kept my assets in my home country and never talked about it with any girl.

Whenever I am in Thailand, I rent - I have no property. I have no car. I can always say I have no money and they believe it. I love it.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

If you have a long term relationship back home it could end up costing you half of everything you own.

If you have a relationship with a girl half your age back home , it will likely cost you a lot of dosh regularly.

In Thailand gold is a pension , if the girl is worth it then sort her out.

Of course if you desire a beautiful girlfriend / wife who loves you unconditionaly , wants nothing and thinks it a privilege just to be with somebody older than her father ( quite common here apparently according to the gist of many posts) then dump her and pick up a replacement in the morning.

You'll make a lot of the more delusional posters very 'sad' by saying that!

• Haha 1