BANGKOK

2 minutes ago, rumak said:

You must ask her for something in return.   How about telling her that in return for the gold

she must make louder noises and sounds of pleasure when you are making love.

Or, if your not up to it pay someone else. 

Just now, bkk6060 said:

But check out the top celebrities in a place like Los Angeles and their wives and GF's are 98% not 1/2 their age. 

I don't know Los Angeles; I have never been to the USA;
on the other hand I lived and worked almost 30 years in Paris in France, and I can assure you that in the beautiful districts, in the 8 * arrondissement in particular, there is a pack of guys with the pockets stuffed with 200 banknotes euros (those of 500 euros are no longer made) who lug around chicks who are often 2 to 3 times less than the age of their serving knight.
Ferrarri, Lambo, Bugatti as if it were raining and youngsters next to the guy who is 60 years old or more.

Bugatti, there is not officially one in Thailand, it is not imported, which does not mean that a billionaire has not brought one in a container ... it is worth a trifle minimum 3 million euros in France = more than 100 million baht;
and in Thailand with local taxes say 300 million baht

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, connda said:

Love is fungible.

I funge my gf a lot.

• Haha 1

Guaranteed she'll give some to her Mom, the rest of it she will <deleted> away little by little till it's all gone. Back to square one.

Just now, finnsk said:

then you find one of the good thai girls, as you can believe in and build a life with.

Ahhhh yes, my one is different.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

i take care her, we travel in thaiand and asia. stay usually high end accomodations and travels usually by planes or taxis. eating in good places.
dont need to say i pay for everything of course.
And she also lived with me in my home country for 1 year. i gave her about 15k-20k every month for her expenses

What you are describing here is not a gf but a prostitute.

• Like 2

The more you give, the more they ask for. Buy a ring, and a necklace is gonna be needed. 

Get a cow, and a buffalo is needed.

Now you have learnt the lesson.

• Like 1

OK, I'm going through the same right now, and she's half my age and I could write a book on all I've done for her these past five years, and yes she has returned value. They want SECURITY, whatever that means in any particular case, and in my case I could not take the step of marriage. I just drew the line finally when she asked me to cover a family emergency which did not seem appropriate from my western point of view. So it may be over, we're separated, no legal chains, I've never bet more than I was willing to lose. It hurts, a little. Suffer and move on; or don't.

Nothing ever lasts forever

Everybody wants to rule the world

(Tears for Fears)

• Like 2